Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but if theyre spending the 30-50 dollars on mall food that the other guy was talkin about yea theyre fat
Are you stupid, it clearly said gas, food, and taxes. But the truth is when most of you guys leave the store beasting you don't have money for either of the three.

The B/S forum has had all of the restocked shoes for $240 or less in my sizes sans the XIs. $30-$60 over retail isn't worth sitting on a site all day. Seems like all anyone wants are the XI's and 88's anyway at this point.

Finally got my Concords and 2 Playoffs after missing the delivery Friday. All 3 in pristine condition, besides the little yellowing on the sole.

Ordered 2 seperate orders of Playoff 11's from finishline last week. They were both supposed to be delivered today but one wasn't. The other stopped tracking in Houston which was the last city before mine. Both arrived in Houston on the same date and same time. The other package in tracking still says today is estimated delivery...but obv stopped tracking at its arrival in Houston. Anyone else experience a situation like this?

Ordered 2 seperate orders of Playoff 11's from finishline last week. They were both supposed to be delivered today but one wasn't. The other stopped tracking in Houston which was the last city before mine. Both arrived in Houston on the same date and same time. The other package in tracking still says today is estimated delivery...but obv stopped tracking at its arrival in Houston. Anyone else experience a situation like this?
Yeah it will most likely come sometime soon. its because they do not ship them boxed together obviously, that at some point when going through processing in houston they got split up and possibly just didnt get picked up. Also UPS tracking doesnt update often at every stop and it could be since the 2nd pair did not make the trucks shipment you got today that they got weathered delayed perhaps

makes me wonder if they can just do a restock at anytime why don't they just release all of them at once? people are fighting and doing stupid stuff because of shortages on release dates when im sure a lot of these shoes were just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

Last edited:

Yeah, my concords and Breds were split, the Breds came on Friday, concords 15 minutes ago (Monday).

The yellowing isn't as bad as in pictures, in a lot of pictures the "concord" color looks more blue than purple, it's purple. So if you adjust that you'll get an accurate representation of the yellowing. My pair was perfect aside from a little excess glue around the toecap and some fraying on the lace. They are a regular release pair.

I'm happy I got these.

Damn, they restocking on a daily basis it seems.

:lol:

Oh well.

Only missed 1 pair that I legit wanted, the B/Red 11s, and those will be copped down the pipeline, no need to bite now really.

Last edited:
No major restocks coming out is what finish line is saying. Good thing I picked up a couple pair of the breds

Did FNL restock today???? Concord and bred 11s r back up on the site..............

Any restocks this morning? I've been traveling and haven't been checking NT or many shoe sites the past 2 days; however I did notice the Bred and Concord 11s on FNL's site. I know that doesn't mean squat on there though. Anyway, I need some BRED 11s and 3s, but I don't want to pay for Carnival's WIFI if I don't have to. So, if anyone has any knowledge of any releases this morning, please let me know. Thanks

NO NO NO NO THERE WAS NOT ONE SINGLE RESTOCK TODAY. TAKE THE TIME TO READ PREVIOUS PAGES. TGERE WAS NO RESTOCK. THERE A SUPER SLIM POSSIBILITY THAT CANCELLED/RETURBED ORDERS FOR CONCORDS AND BREDS SHOWED UP BUT NO ONE CAN CONFIRM THAT. THE ONLY THING IS CEETAIN IS THAT CONCORDS HAD A SIZE 18 AND THATS IT. STOP POSTING CRAP ASKING IF THERE WAS ONE OR SAYING YOU MISSED IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom