Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO NO NO NO THERE WAS NOT ONE SINGLE RESTOCK TODAY. TAKE THE TIME TO READ PREVIOUS PAGES. TGERE WAS NO RESTOCK. THERE A SUPER SLIM POSSIBILITY THAT CANCELLED/RETURBED ORDERS FOR CONCORDS AND BREDS SHOWED UP BUT NO ONE CAN CONFIRM THAT. THE ONLY THING IS CEETAIN IS THAT CONCORDS HAD A SIZE 18 AND THATS IT. STOP POSTING CRAP ASKING IF THERE WAS ONE OR SAYING YOU MISSED IT.
Preach

Yep!! Correct....no restocks today!!  Just random sizes popped up on some shoes. And then there was the release of GS sizes for the Jordan 3 88s  at FNL since they did not initially carry GS sizes during the initial release.

Any restocks this morning? I've been traveling and haven't been checking NT or many shoe sites the past 2 days; however I did notice the Bred and Concord 11s on FNL's site. I know that doesn't mean squat on there though. Anyway, I need some BRED 11s and 3s, but I don't want to pay for Carnival's WIFI if I don't have to. So, if anyone has any knowledge of any releases this morning, please let me know. Thanks

So you want to know if there was a restock this morning asking 14 hours later is going to do you what kind of good because its not like you can hop on the site and grab you a pair. Anyways the breds and concords have been on the site since last tuesday when they actually did restock. So them being there means nothing because there are also 10-1 other retros still on the page since 2 weeks ago. SMH. .....

is anybody going to check the classic sites tomorrow like eastbay finishline footaction nike footlocker?

is anybody going to check the classic sites tomorrow like eastbay finishline footaction nike footlocker?

Wake up and check for yourself man cmon. Put in work like everyone else who keeps checking. By the time any restock information would make it here it would be too late. Cuz i know i would buy my shoes before left the page to come here and tell everyone else lol.

Na it was canceled pairs. I did however manage to slip a 11 sizre pair of concords in the cart and checkout. I also got my breds and cords from last weeks restock today...so I got another pair on the way.

I do my own work and stay sharp....have every link for all sites including some euros.....I make out like a bandit. 3 pair of cords and 2 more breds....still waiting for that 88 3 restock tho.missed that

I rarely comment on here anymore because the sheer srupidness of some these questions...I dunnobwhyb I get mad haha...but some ppl r ignorant and lazy...want everything handed.

Wake up and check for yourself man cmon. Put in work like everyone else who keeps checking. By the time any restock information would make it here it would be too late. Cuz i know i would buy my shoes before left the page to come here and tell everyone else lol.
bro i never said i wasnt going to check i was just asking if anybody is going to check. Im not complaining about waking up cause now that im on winter vacation i still wake up early go for a morning jog and have enough time to check finishline line and the other sites at 8. I never complained about waking up and checking

Can't lie, Panda Express (Chinese McDonalds) catches me slipping sometimes. No, buying food at a mall doesn't mean you're fat. Calculating "food at the mall" into a shoe purchase price is some FAT ISH!!! Lol!
Failing to properly plan is some dumbish, especially with your money. That's like passing the grocery store by your house to drive across town to get bread from Wal Mart then saying, calculating gas into your purchase is some______ ish.

I advise anybody looking for "recent" pairs of Jordan's to go to finishline and book mark whatever sneaker it is that you're trying to obtain. They are all up right now, so you never know what could happen at this point.

Last edited:
Went by two different foot lockers today and they had Fire Red Vs stocked up, in case anyone is looking for these check your local foot lockers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom