Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's been posted already. But a FNL rep told me on the 22nd there's going to be more restocks of the Bred 11s, Bred 13s and some 9s.  She was saying how the squadron blue 13s are going to restock too because they were shock how quick they sold out.  She said GS sizes are also going to restocked too.  Anyway Idk how true that is but that's the info I got and I'm pretty sure it was said in the thread anyway.

I don't see why people are shocked about restocks. Don't people know that NIKE/JB can order up a new shipment just like they order the first one. Maybe not the day after release but surely in a month or two, it's not like they breaking the molds and burning the machines after each release.

I really hope that i can get a pair of the bred 11s when FNL.com restocks on Tuesday.  If not, I'll be asking my fellow NTers if they would be so kind as to help out a friend in need!

Also, if you flip back a few pages and read there is a lot of interesting info regarding bred 11 and FNL restocks...

I don't see why people are shocked about restocks. Don't people know that NIKE/JB can order up a new shipment just like they order the first one. Maybe not the day after release but surely in a month or two, it's not like they breaking the molds and burning the machines after each release.

Lol shh you are ruining the magic of Jordan..

I think it's been posted already. But a FNL rep told me on the 22nd there's going to be more restocks of the Bred 11s, Bred 13s and some 9s.  She was saying how the squadron blue 13s are going to restock too because they were shock how quick they sold out.  She said GS sizes are also going to restocked too.  Anyway Idk how true that is but that's the info I got and I'm pretty sure it was said in the thread anyway.

The 22nd? Strange. I would think they would drop next weekend since its all star weekend. I'll keep a look out :nerd:

daily_gifdump_249_10.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never understood the purpose of buying a shoe to trade. To each his own I guess.

if I can easily acquire a shoe for the msrp that is cheaper than the current "value" of a shoe I want, then that makes perfect sense. Let's just say, the Jordan IV cements command $250-$300 in my size. A person wants bred xi for them, I can basically get the cements for the same price as the msrp on the breds.

but back to this thread, thanks EVERYONE who gave information.

wow, i know the finishline black n red is tuesday,

i assume these other two would be as well?

but my god, cool grey xi re-re-release? wow i got a pair, but wow

You know, seeing them damn Last Shot's restock makes me think CG XI could be restocked too.

Why? CG XI dropped in 12/10. Last shots were a whole year later and the restocks we saw last week only went as far back as 13 months. If anything it seems way more likely that a major concord restock happens than CG XI's.

Just need to know which ones will be online

Plus I got Firefox set to pipeline so I'm sending hundreds of requests at once to each site

^^ thanks man

I dunno if it makes a difference or not...all i know is that the default is set too 4 requests to open a webpage but I set mine too like 200 lol

I seem to have (knock on wood) good luck buying shoes online so who knows maybe it does help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom