Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya once kicksdeals tweets, it's game over.  Not as many hungry folks this week, FNL hasn't even had to go to the SAP page still.  Everyone's waiting on the 27 new releases this week and the hyped restocks that have been announced.  I guarantee the SAP page will be laughing at a lot of us tomorrow around this time!

had the Bulls 1s in my cart sz 9, when I clicked check out they said it was sold out.went back and "9" was grayed out, only 8 left... went for it anyway since I'm an 8.5 and put that in my cart, hit check out and got the same thing. went back and everything was greyed out FML

Not a false alarm, they have just been on the site going on 40 minutes now.  You are too late is the problem.  I was creepin FNL at 8:15 and every time I refresh a new set of shoes showed up in my search so I knew they were restocking at least some sizes (canceled orders from last week's restock, similar to the ones we see every week after RD on new releases).  So I went straight to my damn WC4 link and all gone instantly.  LOL I can get any pair of shoes for retail but those apparently!

DSG had a Fire Red 5 restock this morning.  So be on the lookout over there for GR's restocking.

It sucks to keep missing restocks but at the sane time it's good to know I'm not a broke bum with nothing better to do then stalk Jordan's to resell for chump $25 profits

Does anyone know if JB is releasing something on Sunday for MJ's big 5-o?

DAMN! I HATE KICKSDEALS WITH A PASSION
They're like the kid in high school who was always the shoulder for the school tramp to cry on, but never actually got the yambs themselves.  Captain save a *****.

It is what it is.  It's all good when they put the word out for markdowns and everything.  I was slightly annoyed when they made the Undefeated Dunks impossible to cop.  80% of their followers probably had no clue about that release.  That's just the new "sneaker game."  I've never called it a "game" before, but that's pretty much what it's become.

Not a false alarm, they have just been on the site going on 40 minutes now.  You are too late is the problem.  I was creepin FNL at 8:15 and every time I refresh a new set of shoes showed up in my search so I knew they were restocking at least some sizes (canceled orders from last week's restock, similar to the ones we see every week after RD on new releases).  So I went straight to my damn WC4 link and all gone instantly.  LOL I can get any pair of shoes for retail but those apparently!

DSG had a Fire Red 5 restock this morning.  So be on the lookout over there for GR's restocking.
Richards can't seem to get rid of those Fire Red 5's, lol.  That's like the 6th "restock."

Kicksdeals is lagging.  they keep tweeting all the leftover restock from FNL last week all late, but ppl been hawking the site since 8 am.   SMH

Yup... It was mostly small size runs from cancellations on the restock last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom