Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the bleeding. My six year old can color better than that. Is this to be expected from retros now?
Yes it can be. That wouldn't bother me that much since it's on the bottom of the shoe.. if it was something someone would see then it would. If the rest of the

shoe is fine and you're wearing them I don't see any problem
ohwell.gif

Today I just entered a raffle @ a local footlocker for pink foams, fire red V & bred XI. Then I went to the footaction @same mall & entered a raffle for pink foams & bred IV. Totally unexpected just went to see how am90s fit, so I could order some og infrareds ($135 shipped)...hope I get lucky after missing some of the pickups I wanted recently! O ya, they were raffling off many others as well, 7-10 diff. Shoes per store; lebrons, cg.IX,etc. So random, but glad I was in right place at right time for once(hopefully!)I I called other stores in my area and no others doing raffles today...wish I had s calendar with which stores were doing raffles & when.....ill find out tues and/or wed. If/ what I won

Last edited:
I can understand this. You buy something and don't wear it, like it, or it doesn't fit right then u trade. But buying something you don't want just to trade seems extra. 88 IIIs were 200 + tax+ possible shipping and fighter foams were 235 + tax. Not worth the hassle IMO

I'm just hearing of people doing that. Alot of people copped an extra 88 for trade bait, it makes sense if u think about it. lol there are some cheap *** dudes out there that will do a lot do save $20. i.e. "I'll take a chance on missing out on these and picking them up in an outlet" or "I'll wait for these to go on sale on NDC" to save $10. Anyway can't worry about what the next guy does, but I see your point and in part agree.

my black and reds are like that it is sloppy but its nothing new and more acceptable than alot of other things we've seen recently

damn im feelin salty i missed that last shots restock those are my grails first jordan i owned and hooped in. was in hibernation during the time of those releases
laugh.gif

Very happy with all these restocks... Resellers are hurting right now trying to unload their bred 11 and bred 13... I can get the Bred 13 for $200 here in the Bay Area.

Very happy with all these restocks... Resellers are hurting right now trying to unload their bred 11 and bred 13... I can get the Bred 13 for $200 here in the Bay Area.

How do you to figure they're hurting? A quick ebay search on completed bred 11's shows pretty much every sale for $300-$325. I know it's not as high as initial release price but they're holding up quite well considering all the other stuff that's come/coming out right now.

All I know is if I bought at retail and could sell at a 25% margin after fees, I'd take that all day long. And if you were one of those cats getting huge FSR's from a store at a further discount, you'll still be laughing all the way to the bank.

You have to remember that every day there's kids getting into this game and grown ups looking to remember childhood who will be trying to score these shoes because they weren't in the scene even just a few months ago.

Last edited:
Dont feel like getting shot in wayne, nj. Guess ill stick to my 1 pair of XI's

Wayne is the suburbs bro! :lol:
I'm from Paterson which is about a 15 minute drive. Where would you be comin from?

I'm from Paterson too, no way in hell you getting shot at Willowbrook Mall :lol: Cops be online as undercovers and patrol cars all throughout the parking lot on big releases.

anyone got any info on the Footaction restocks?

I've been trying to get those Bulls 1's from resellers since I got unlucky when they dropped, but kept getting faked on. I saw that they are getting restocked on V-day, but is it online & store? Or store only.. only thing they're showing me is they're restockin em at a mall like 30 mins away from me. I'm willing to make the trip but If they are doing it online as well, I'd much rather try my luck there first..

Still pissed off that FNL cancelled my playoff 12s from the last restock. Got my Black 4s though, so i guess I can't complain too much. Still hoping to see some 12s come up at some point this week

I want to say 8.5 and 9 only. Soon as i added to cart i got purchase limit error on paypal so I knew it was a wrap for them.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom