Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir. People usually trade shoes for more than they are worth so I do this for just about every release. I feel like I haven't paid for a shoe for a while now!

But, you bought the shoe you traded to get the other shoe "for free." So, that doesn't make any sense.

Ha.

That's what you get for coming to the kiddie table, Jada.

You shouldn't even visit here. And, neither should I actually. So, on that note, let me Grandpa Simpson on out.

What store is restocking on 2/13

The only thing I want is all of those ASG restocks to not only be happening in Houston but online too..

My city is not getting any love ):

So basically we all need to be up by 8 ET everyday to even have a Chance on any of these drops! Too bad that's 6 am my time:frown:

^^ lol is that even early? That hard? These drop at random times so to answer that question, NO that's not all you need to do

How do you to figure they're hurting? A quick ebay search on completed bred 11's shows pretty much every sale for $300-$325. I know it's not as high as initial release price but they're holding up quite well considering all the other stuff that's come/coming out right now.

All I know is if I bought at retail and could sell at a 25% margin after fees, I'd take that all day long. And if you were one of those cats getting huge FSR's from a store at a further discount, you'll still be laughing all the way to the bank.

You have to remember that every day there's kids getting into this game and grown ups looking to remember childhood who will be trying to score these shoes because they weren't in the scene even just a few months ago.
You forgot to take into account the eBay fees which take a large percentage in the final sale. In reality, the profit is not as large as you think and many people struggle to get a real profit on a 300 price tag

You forgot to take into account the eBay fees which take a large percentage in the final sale. In reality, the profit is not as large as you think and many people struggle to get a real profit on a 300 price tag

If you sell Bred for $325, $30 will be for eBay fee then 4% from PayPal, so means like $265-270ish after shipping.

:lol:

Start eBay auction, take offers, end auction early, go through PayPal invoice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom