Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was todays restock released at 8AM or are the restocks from here on out just going to be at random times? From what I've read they're random, but I just wanted confirmation, also that being said do any of you more experienced heads know any twitters I should follow that post restock links as soon as they pop up? Thanks for everything guys. 

So was todays restock released at 8AM or are the restocks from here on out just going to be at random times? From what I've read they're random, but I just wanted confirmation, also that being said do any of you more experienced heads know any twitters I should follow that post restock links as soon as they pop up? Thanks for everything guys. 
you're welcome.

They are randomn times. Follow Kicksdeals. As soon as they posted the restock one minute after those WC3s were gone. Damn
mean.gif

Random they went up around 9:30 EST today.

This is really sad. Nike has definitely switched things up. Back in the days things would sit for days. Now they do these little drops to make all the releases seem limited and they sell out every time. They just drop little at time to create demand and people just buy it right up.

All are random

We need some kind of rules for people who just join. It would also be nice if these "GUESTS" couldn't see until they sign up. It seems a lot of people just come here to take links and information back to other sites or twitter. They stay messing up almost every thread especially on or around release days.

This is really sad. Nike has definitely switched things up. Back in the days things would sit for days. Now they do these little drops to make all the releases seem limited and they sell out every time. They just drop little at time to create demand and people just buy it right up.
Today was probably just cancelled orders from the last restock...notice it was the same shoes.

Only 7.5, 14, and 15 left at HOH LA. Had about 14 people in front of me when they made the announcement. About 6 of which cut. Guess it's Finish Line or bust

Lemme know when the Chicago Xs, Olympic VIs, or the Playoff XIIs restock. Only shoes left I need that I missed out this past year. 

We need some kind of rules for people who just join. It would also be nice if these "GUESTS" couldn't see until they sign up. It seems a lot of people just come here to take links and information back to other sites or twitter. They stay messing up almost every thread especially on or around release days.

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom