Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't cop anything. Only really wanted the WC Iv and they were gone.

Had cool grey 9's and it came out to like 170 and I decided to pass.

No doubt, gotta play the game these days

Got no problem reselling to even out the prices we gotta pay to get what we want
Yes sir. People usually trade shoes for more than they are worth so I do this for just about every release. I feel like I haven't paid for a shoe for a while now!

How is that a fail? Just because you're not interested (neither am I) does not mean others fee the same. Just helping out whoever wants them. That simple.

You even tried adding the sizes to cart? You been unable to add those sizes for days.

How do you trust someone doing a trade? Who sends their shoes first? Or is it, "same time man, same time...."? Seems risky.

How do you trust someone doing a trade? Who sends their shoes first? Or is it, "same time man, same time...."? Seems risky.

It's tough... I only do trades if it's a face to face deal. Or if the person is a very reputable member of some forum.

^^^ you don't. They either send first or I do nothing. I don't care who the person is or how much feedback they have. I don't know them. You put yourself in the position to get scammed, you deserve to be scammed.

Missed the 14s again. Had an opportunity for the Kilroys and Dave White but just had no desire for either so I let them pass.

The only reason the 11 is holding up at the moment is that it hasn't been released. Resellers are shakin' in their jays right now over the 50-100 a pair they're about to lose tomorrow. I imagine shoes that end tomorrow will be either pulled or the ads will be edited.
Its a restock not a rerelease.  You are getting ahead of yourself.

Yup, 2/13. Midas well shut your computer down until then.
 repd for hilarity
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom