Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's more annoying is how people cry when they don't cop and then blame resellers or hypebeast. Then the people who do cop throw it in other people's faces, and people get all upset. You never win on here

I never cry about resellers, because I resell myself like 99% of the people out there.

Me neither let them do their thing. If I don't get a pair so be it, i forget about it.
I never cry about resellers, because I resell myself like 99% of the people out there.
Exactly. People forget that reselling was the norm back in the SB days. Buy an extra pair to break even. Complaining about resellers became a "hypebeast" thing to do

"defeating the neysayers" "you're either winning or losing" "good luck you're gunna need it.. I'll be over here WINNING"

With the restock tomorrow, you're either gunna be winning or losing.

Exactly. People forget that reselling was the norm back in the SB days. Buy an extra pair to break even. Complaining about resellers became a "hypebeast" thing to do

Rep'd! this site does have people who actually understand the sneakergame. Exactly Jada, buy extra pairs to make your pair free

How did you get this exclusive info?
VERY RELIABLE SOURCE. Notice how other big sites like kicksonfire.com or sneakernews dont have this information. If you dont believe me its fine. Everyone will know that im the real deal tomorrow. I shouldnt be saying all this information as I want a pair for myself. I still hope i can get one

I'm sorry, but this is NOT the sneaker game in a nutshell.

It isn't it in a nutshell but I can tell he shows he has an understanding of how it was in the last and things haven't really changed. Like I bet you don't blame hypebeast or resellers, you just deal and focus on another pair.

I got this information from valuable sources. Its funny how other big sneaker websites dont have access to the same sources I do. All I ask is for everyone to help my blog grow as that allows me to give you people the latest information and allows you to be the first people who know. I shouldnt be saying all this as I want a pair for myself but im just trying to help.

It isn't it in a nutshell but I can tell he shows he has an understanding of how it was in the last and things haven't really changed. Like I bet you don't blame hypebeast or resellers, you just deal and focus on another pair.

I'll give you that. I buy what I like. If i miss it, and I really want it, I will pay resell prices. However, we all have different methods for approaching this thing of ours. It just gets old when one ideology bashes another ideology--when, at the end of the day, we all want the same thing. It's almost like the democrats vs. the republicans.

so you started a blog because you have supposed info on this restock that NOBODY else has? ... not trying to doubt anyone who i dont know but this does sound a lil fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom