Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats the word on the '88s?

not really a RESTOCK, but i keep hearing a march rerelease.

select nike accounts.

but then i hear thats an international release?

anyone?

so you started a blog because you have supposed info on this restock that NOBODY else has? ... not trying to doubt anyone who i dont know but this does sound a lil fishy
You got it all wrong bro. I started the blog because I want to inform people of the latest sneakers. I want to become the #1 source for sneaker news and release dates. I know it will take time but I want people to trust me. I know tomorrow will be a big day once all my information is correctly confirmed. 

You got it all wrong bro. I started the blog because I want to inform people of the latest sneakers. I want to become the #1 source for sneaker news and release dates. I know it will take time but I want people to trust me. I know tomorrow will be a big day once all my information is correctly confirmed. 

Either you are schizo and are getting your rocks off by F'ing with us, or you are telling the truth. You seem confident. I just can't help but feel as if this would be something i would have done when i was 15 to F wit some of the old head NTers. :\

im not bashing you im just saying its fishy. you could just be guessing its gonna restock at the same time retros normally release. you will have to prove yourself alot more if this is ur goal good luck

Alright If you think im guessing about the time how bout this..... Online is not the only way you can get the bred 11s TOMORROW. Is that enough to help me grow in this community

Alright im just saying there is another way to get the bred 11s. Its not just online and im not 15 lol. Besides I would never **** anyone over cause I actually want a pair

If the restock drops at 8am EST then repped.
If not then anything u post from here on out will he laughed at and disregarded. I hope you are correct and everyone has a leg up, on the comp. But if Cali heads wake up at 8am EST at 5am and no restock....people are gonna be PISSED. Don't post **** like that unless your 100%. I don't think your trolling because you actually do have a blog...but I hope your right for your reputation, You don't wanna get a bad name on NT when your catering exclusive info to sneakerheads.

I'll give you that. I buy what I like. If i miss it, and I really want it, I will pay resell prices. However, we all have different methods for approaching this thing of ours. It just gets old when one ideology bashes another ideology--when, at the end of the day, we all want the same thing. It's almost like the democrats vs. the republicans.
Yeah I understand you on that one man. I just cop all my sneakers online because im fortunate to have a fast comp, and I assume everybody has a fast comp because I dont get certain releases. When it came time for the Bred XI, this forum helped a lot of people cop, by people telling us certains steps to take to be successful. Which is why the comment, "the bred xi were easy to cop came from"

Ill post an update to my blog in 30 minutes or so cause i need to get some work done for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom