Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn first time feeling salty over a release or re-release lol. Always wanted the Concords. They came out nowhere.

wait, these are B grade? lol. can someone clarify the rumor that they had the 88s in size 8? true or false. happy i didn't doubt that guy

smh. my main chick had concords and breds in her basket and didnt pull the trigger talking about she was waiting for a text from me. noooooooooooo.

Sigh. I have two pairs of Breds already, but I was thinking, might as well try for one more at retail, but FNL says no :lol:

FINALLY got through .. used the backdoor link to the Concords, then changed the color to the Breds and added them to my cart. Paypal payment didnt go through as usual, but used my CC and was able to checkout!! $173.48 :smokin

Size 17 & 18 left in Concords .. and it looks like a FSR in the bred minus a sz 9

Way before 8AM, CJDynasty? Wow... I used the Twitter link, then now noticed the Backdoor. Too late. Give them 14's to me, LOL

LOL yea man. Link was live about 10 mins before hand... Sad thing is, this is my 3rd pair of Concords. I was on there to see Breds. Saw the concords pop up, i just order them without even thinking. Afterwards, I was like WTF I just do hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom