Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the breds with the backdoor link from the 88's the other day (bookmarked it)...

but concords were gone by the time i got to 'em (like 10 min ago, i saw this restock being talked about on IG), except for big sizes...

can't believe they restocked concords tho... wonder what the production dates will be on 'em...

so i log into paypal, all my orders cancelled?!? I really only wanted 1 to go through but ALL OF THEM?!?

How are y'all gonna be mad when you tried to buy the shoes about 20mins too late? C'mon now
Look at this kids AVI ......hahaha I think someone dying for attention

who the hell wants to see your naked 6 pack on a male dominated board for shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On that note, time to abandon thread lol.  Got what I came for, adios for now, NT.

Yah i got a 10.5 in concords
 NOOOOOOOOO! And damn I was up 10 min before 8 but didn't even think about looking until they tweeted. The breds will be my first pair XI's tho so I'm excited. Woulda been the **** to get both at the same time as my first pair of XI's. Oh well lol. And I got the same email everyone else is talking about with the amount they charged me but no shipping address or delivery date. Is that normal?

In their defense (I got incorrectly flagged too) the retailer is responsible for fraudulent charges.

There is obviously a flaw in their system regardless of who is responsible. The amount of incorrectly flagged accounts far exceeds the fraud prevented.

lol I'm getting flags on flags on flags haha I'm not even mad.. I did everything right.. it's divine financial intervention I guess.
lol this probably isnt what yours is but on some cards (mine) if i spend more than or close to 500 in one month it will stop processing for the month and eastbay it stops at even less it seems

jordan23dotcom got me rolling... I really think it aint meant for you if you still havent copped the black/red xi's or the black cement 4's for that matter. The universe is throwing them at you

Last bet is ASW..then you're really screwed

so i log into paypal, all my orders cancelled?!? I really only wanted 1 to go through but ALL OF THEM?!?

There might have been a one order limit, not sure, so that may be why. Shouldn't have pushed your luck.

BUT the only time I saw a one pair limit was with the '88s. Wait it out, charges from FNL don't always show up instantly.

not to be a new noob but theres pretty much 0% chance any of these concord orders cancelling and they show up on FNL site again at any point right??

Weird that my confirmation email is blank when it comes to the shipping details and order info.

Last edited:
not to be a new noob but theres pretty much 0% chance any of these concord orders cancelling and they show up on FNL site again at any point right??
lol I don't know but I will be e-camping out on FNL for the next two weeks @ 7am, hoping for a cancellation restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom