Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate FNL why am I getting error messages on 4 different credit cards that have more then enough money on. Unreal. Anyone else having this problem?

Yup salty as hell I checked out about 8 times before they even tweeted the links. Paypal, cc, and debit card all denied. All I wanted was backup pair of concords. Called fnl. Lady was no help whatsoever. Left a message on the supervisors voicemail. Doubt anything will come of thay

Iperez24 has just become the new NT:

Watch sneakerheads flock to this dude in droves... :rolleyes

Last edited:
so if we are getting denied by FNL, are we supposed to clear it with them?  Contacted my bank and they said my card was clear... only after trying to check out 15 times did I get a hold on my card...

Damn got in at 7:56 and someone snatched my 9.5 Concords out of my cart! No need for more breds though 

If you are having trouble getting thru, I'm telling you try the mobile site. I have gotten thru 3 additional times after getting the breds to see what else was available. Haven't gotten thru once yet on the regular site. Its been counting down since 8 am!

I called my bank and Finishline--

The Bank said i had adequate funds. Finishline told me that when you have errors in your billing address (even 1), they can flag your account and suspend it for 30 days. She recommended that I use a different computer/e-mail address/card in order to get future orders to go through. 

tried for an hour to checkout and wasn't able to. was having problems with the cc. But i called my bro to give him the heads up and he was able to secure a pair before me lol. Congratz on themppl who copped.

Need NDC to come through this week... preferably an announced restock...

Needless to say, I'll be up early tomorrow hoping... for something...

Last edited:
Also where are people the getting the info that they are restocking on all XI's? I think the breds were pretty much confirmed since they are releasing in some stores too but I guess the concords were a surprise tho. Would be crazy if space jams and cool greys dropped too.

If you want to buy/sell/trade in a thread then you will be suspended or banned. Keep all that in the respective forum. If you can't make a listing then contribute and wait it out until you are eligible to sell.

Had Concords in cart, went to PayPal, came back and cart was empty. Great White Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom