Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all these noobs coming from? Oh yea I forgot they are "longtime lurkers" asking the same stupid *** questions that get asked in EVERY release thread. I am now starting to understand how much patience the real OG's on this site have. Watch, listen, and observe fellas.

This.

There might have been a one order limit, not sure, so that may be why. Shouldn't have pushed your luck.

BUT the only time I saw a one pair limit was with the '88s. Wait it out, charges from FNL don't always show up instantly.

No it's the same payment issues that many of are experiencing. Your account is flagged for "fraud prevention" I'm narrowing it down to billing address because if I use my wife's card that has a different address it'll go through.

I hate FNL why am I getting error messages on 4 different credit cards that have more then enough money on. Unreal. Anyone else having this problem?

The ONE TIME i sleep past he alarm and i miss the playoff and concords, i hope this is not a sign of how my day is going to go..

Sorry I couldn't provide the actual dates because my source didn't know it last week at the time. By time I got the word through text I was knocked out sleep last night. I mentioned last week (check the thread if you doubt me) that FL was releasing all the XI's this week leading up to all start weekend. I'm still waiting on the final word for when the space jams will release. We were thinking one of each pair each day, but FL just changed it and did 3 in one day. Another restock will happen so do not get mad if you missed out today. Friday morning and Saturday morning is what I am hearing. They may throw a curve ball, but be prepared all this week for 8 am releases.

There might have been a one order limit, not sure, so that may be why. Shouldn't have pushed your luck.

BUT the only time I saw a one pair limit was with the '88s. Wait it out, charges from FNL don't always show up instantly.

Na, I wasn't tryin to be greedy. I just kept getting "Payment not accepted" or whatever screen. So i kept trying to see if one would go through and then BOOM, I get all my emails from paypal hit me like a ton of bricks. No way in Hell could I afford $800 worth of sneakers!! :D:D

I finally tried with my debit card and it credited and then debited my account. Lets see if any of them get accepted (which I highly doubt)

oh man... ok its time for me to go to sleep LOL... i was just getting all excited at that pic of the obsidians, oly 6, cool grey 12, etc AND that it was dropping at the MOA only to finally realize i was on page one and they dropped back in august. GOODNIGHT NT!

No it's the same payment issues that many of are experiencing. Your account is flagged for "fraud prevention" I'm narrowing it down to billing address because if I use my wife's card that has a different address it'll go through.

You mean your credit card accounts or finishline account?

wheres that perez kid.. he put his blog on the line guaranteeing the restock while everyone was *****t!ing on him.. guess u NTers have to eat ur words.. that kid has balls

The black/red 11's are already on Ebay (at least three pairs size 12 alone). Unbelievable. One cat even stated "ordered from Finishline during the restock, will be here later in the week." Gotta love it.

Last edited:
i'd nut over a pair of space jams. then if i get the grapes i'll be done for the year, no 88's no "fire red" 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom