Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about concords releasing but my information is accurate. Check my blog I just updated it. I hope everyone gets the new update 

www.sneakerisland.blogspot.com
Do you mind telling us where you get this "official information" from? Cause 2 hours ago you were spamming the Bred XI thread asking when these would restock just as clueless as the rest of us....

Not calling you suspect or anything, just curious 
nerd.gif

if you goto sneakerisland's blog it all makes sense..

(translation of BLOG)

Finishline is releasing the BRED XI at 8am Eastern, but it may be the 13th instead because of 'other sources' and that would also 'makes sense'. But everyone wants the BRED XI's, so why not call them!?

Last edited:
if you goto sneakerisland's blog it all makes sense..

(translation of BLOG)

Finishline is releasing the BRED XI at 8am Eastern, but it may be the 13th instead because of 'other sources' and that would also 'makes sense'. But everyone wants the BRED XI's, so why not call them!?
CALL ME MAYBE?

Got my pair of the GMP that restocked atNikestore the other day..from the  shipping label it looks like it was from their returns department...

Last edited:
A "community" where people give vague info and "help" each other. Until we do better than this, this ain't no damn community. This is ridiculous.

ahahaha this is too funny he has to be trolling. i mean cmon sneakerisland... hes probly laughing his *** off right now at anyone who is taking him seriously
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom