Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah FNL system is messed up. Went to check out, it gave me an error message saying it couldn't process the order. I did it again, same result. I didn't even get to the review order page. Check my account and what do I see? Two holds for something I didn't even process :smh:. How do they do this? Their processing is *** backwards. NDC/Swoosh system is way better than this. I ain't mad tho, no worries for me.

in theory yea but some people couldn't get the payment to process because of an FNL error
yea i feel you but what i did for all of them is when i get past the SPA I click on the shoe and open in a new window and continue purchase process and at the same time in the other window i continue to click on random products on FNL so i dont get booted out of the site. Just in case my payment doesnt go through the first time I dont have to wait in the SPA again 

Guess I got lucky with FNL.  In this last week got the 88's / Bred IV's / WC IV's / Bred XI's ... Never had any problems.

I still havent been reimbursed by FNL for the 88 release.  Two charges still remain and of course no shoes.  I used pay pal.  Ill never attempt to order from there again. 

just got off the phone with fnl after a 30minute hold.. luckily im at the office. my receipt from both fnl and paypal are for 10.5 Bred

rep tells me they have me down for a size 11.. so once i get them if they don't fit me i will be having them available.

what fakaery 

yea i feel you but what i did for all of them is when i get past the SPA I click on the shoe and open in a new window and continue purchase process and at the same time in the other window i continue to click on random products on FNL so i dont get booted out of the site. Just in case my payment doesnt go through the first time I dont have to wait in the SPA again 
lol I tried 8 times before I got SPA'd.. I actually gave up before I got SPA'd lol.. but good method

Pretty much if you live on the west coast your screwed for releases.. Maybe they could release them a little later so the whole country gets a fair shot
I see it the other way.  If anything it gives us more of an advantage.  I would take a good guess and say that most people on the East coast work day jobs and have to be in at work at 8am or earlier.  Kids have to be in school at 8am too.  It isn't that hard to wake up at 4:45am to order some shoes.

You make it seem like we have to wait our turn to place an order.

Pretty much if you live on the west coast your screwed for releases.. Maybe they could release them a little later so the whole country gets a fair shot

i dont agree, im in SD, have no problem getting up before 5 to cop, most people get up around that time anyways for work or school

Last edited:
I see it the other way.  If anything it gives us more of an advantage.  I would take a good guess and say that most people on the East coast work day jobs and have to be in at work at 8am or earlier.  Kids have to be in school at 8am too.  It isn't that hard to wake up at 4:45am to order some shoes.

You make it seem like we have to wait our turn to place an order.

exactly.

also, the online releases are the same exact time that stores on the east coast open therefore its east coast people get it twice as bad. you have to choose either in store or online. miss out on either and your roast. west coast people get to miss out online and at least have 3 hrs to scamble for plan B.

Last edited:
Hoping the Area 72 is an easy copp....I normally wear a 10 in Jordans but got a 10 in XI Breds, if anyone has a 10.5 and want a 10...hit me up...i'm in Socal willing to trade...OG Head here.

Finish line is the **** with the resotck i wish i would know on time i always hear last damn min and miss out :frown:

exactly.

also, the online releases are the same exact time that stores on the east coast open therefore its east coast people get it twice as bad. you have to choose either in store or online. miss out on either and your roast. west coast people get to miss out online and at least have 3 hrs to scamble for plan B.
By the time you need to scramble for plan B, theres a line 20-30 deep at the stores...its either online or store, make up your mind the night before...hoping I can get the Area 72s this week easily on the web.  

i tried to cop a pair and pay with paypal, went through all the checkout pages, and got the "thank you you're order is placed" page. yet, the order isn't listed on my order history, and never received a fnl confirmation email. paypal has the payment as "pending..." i called customer service, and waited like twenty minutes, and got sick of the music in the background and hung up. you think this order has gone through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom