Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I tried to do a 2nd order for another pair of Bred 11 with my credit card, I got a message "the balance on this gift card is $0. Anybody else get that? I mean I got one pair on the way so not complaining. Just curious.

YEZZIR!

Did the track by reference for Concords

In Transit: On time...scheduled delivery Thursday by end of day 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
2 of my orders say that they're getting here Friday and one just says that the label was created. Also, one of the charges disappeared in my account but the other two are still there. According to UPS they've shipped out one pair of breds and one pair of cords and the label was just created for my other pair of breds, yet I ordered both pairs of breds first. This makes absolutely no sense.

Every restock all I can think about is completing the transaction I don't even think about a faster shipping method

Couldn't wait any longer for a shipped email, so I did the track by reference like everyone else on here. Bred 11s should be here by the end of Friday. Sweet.

Last edited:
anyone hear anything about another restock? Who was that chap that had the little blog with restock info?

Friday is going to be a long day waiting on the big brown truck!

Not often do you get the chance to open up one box and pull out a pair of Concord and Bred XI's for retail!

Sucks people had so many problems trying to check out and ending up being shutout.

Sorry if the question has been asked but I'm on a blackberry and really elated, but has anyone got their tracking numbers for the 11s? On a side note I'm so anxious for my bred 4s to arrive tomorrow.. Is there any word on anything else for the weekend?

Sorry if the question has been asked but I'm on a blackberry and really elated, but has anyone got their tracking numbers for the 11s? On a side note I'm so anxious for my bred 4s to arrive tomorrow.. Is there any word on anything else for the weekend?
Put your order number in the track by reference portion on the UPS site. You'll see if they shipped it out already or what not.

To get your tracking number use your order number and input in the ups site under reference number and your tracking info should appear.

Aw damn! Just got home from work to find out that my concords have been shipped. 

Now the waiting game...

Last edited:
Hey guys. I got my fire red V in from last weeks restock. I'm happy I copped em BUT there were a few quality things I didn't like.

Here, the left shoe stitching has a spot of red.

The left shoe again has white specks on the black midsole. The right shoe doesn't have these.

Last but def not least. A dirty spot on the laces.

COME ON JB!!!

EDIT

Oh yeah, I forgot about the box. I mean as long as the shoes are fine is what really matters.

This came double boxed. But the outside box didn't have damage that could have caused that. Leads me to believe the box was damaged before packaging it.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I got my fire red V in from last weeks restock. I'm happy I copped em BUT there were a few quality things I didn't like.

Here, the left shoe stitching has a spot of red.

The left shoe again has white specks on the black midsole. The right shoe doesn't have these.

Last but def not least. A dirty spot on the laces.

COME ON JB!!!
That doesn't look too bad... but I'd be irritated if I saw that out of the box and would instantly assume someone tried these one previously...

But you can take a bleach pen and some water and dabble on that lace and it'll be white as new

The box looks like the person who packed it threw it down vertically tryna smash it or something. 
mean.gif

Good pickup 

Last edited:
I'm passing on the thunders, I know heads gonna think im crazy but I much rather try to get the WC 88 3s that I missed out on last week, im hoping for a restock on them, then I will try to get the thunders, but im not a real big yellow fan, they are a rare shoe tho

Doesn't like yellow, but buys yellow shoes because they're rare.

So like i said a couple pages back, I couldnt get the reference track to work for either one of my orders. I made two separate orders, each for a pair of Breds, each with the same shipping address and the same paypal account. The night of the day I ordered them I called FNL to verify that my orders had gone through, and they confirmed that they did even though my paypal payment hadnt sent. After seeing that the reference tracking wasn't working for either one of my order numbers, however, I thought well it sounds like they cancelled them. However, I just checked my order status on FNL.com and saw that both of them say they are shipped. When I click on the shipping details, one of them works and says that the shoes are in Indy ready to be shipped out, but the other one takes me to a page with an error saying they can't find the shipping details. The tracking number is displayed and is different than the one for my other order that is ready to ship. But I'm feeling much better now than I was a few hours ago! 

EDIT: NEVERMIND, Both are good to go now, and status shows in transit from Indy. Should get them tomorrow the I would think considering that I'm having them shipped to my school about an hour away from Indy. Going to be getting a lot tomorrow. Two pairs of Breds and some Fighter Jets. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom