Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because FNL had a few surprise restocks this month everybody is expecting them to do restocks every week now.   smh

just because FNL had a few surprise restocks this month everybody is expecting them to do restocks every week now.   smh

they actually do a "restock" after a saturday release, its either on tues or wednesday morning. I've noticed the trend since 2008 with the CDP packs. It not really a restock but probably putting back up the cancelled orders.

even when my concords yellow im still gonna rock them as if they looked new same as my cdp 5s and all my clear soled shoes. yes yellowing does suck but it doesn't (usually) totally ruin the look of the shoe.

even when my concords yellow im still gonna rock them as if they looked new same as my cdp 5s and all my clear soled shoes. yes yellowing does suck but it doesn't (usually) totally ruin the look of the shoe.
I just wouldn't wanna pay for a shoe that's already yellow for retail price

concords randomly showed up today on fnl, but once it was in my cart it wouldnt let me checkout

i hate yellowing the most
indifferent.gif

"Straight from Nike"... right.. 

Honestly.....it had happened to me before. I had to contact fl and they had me returned my shoes. I got my money back and a gift card. Now, this was a long time ago before the hype now. If it was to happen today I would go crazy! Chances of getting that Jordan would be slim to none.

^^^

Why are you posting this stuff in the JORDAN retro restock's thread???? Find the right thread and post in there dude......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom