Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Why is there always the same pattern on niketalk,if the first couple post hate the shoe then the majority will hate it as well & vice versa,not to say you don't really feel that way,but it's always the same routine,anyway I think these are clean not the best V but a colorway that will be copped & roc.

Why is there always the same pattern on niketalk,if the first couple post hate the shoe then the majority will hate it as well & vice versa,not to say you don't really feel that way,but it's always the same routine,anyway I think these are clean not the best V but a colorway that will be copped & roc.

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-13.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-15.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-14.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-12.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-11.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-10.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-09.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-08.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-07.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-06.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-04.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-03.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-02.jpg

air-jordan-v-quai-54-youtube-01.jpg

SN/

^not trolling or anything, but didn't you just burn someone for posting something from that website?

anyways. these will be copped.
swetooth9, you made it official.

^not trolling or anything, but didn't you just burn someone for posting something from that website?

anyways. these will be copped.
swetooth9, you made it official.

yeah I did, but the pics were from a YouTube Vid (link at the bottom)...normally I find the OG source and DONT Try to give SN credit since they bite all of their info (VERY VERY VERY few of their posts actually are found by them, they bite basically everything)

yeah I did, but the pics were from a YouTube Vid (link at the bottom)...normally I find the OG source and DONT Try to give SN credit since they bite all of their info (VERY VERY VERY few of their posts actually are found by them, they bite basically everything)

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Truth.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Truth.

can anyone please shed some light on how the other quai releases were? like how they were distributed, what kinds of places got them? just trying to see what it will take to get these at retail or close to that price haha

can anyone please shed some light on how the other quai releases were? like how they were distributed, what kinds of places got them? just trying to see what it will take to get these at retail or close to that price haha

Back
Top Bottom