Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

These are starting to grow on me so much...This is bad. So many releases this year not just jordan.

So did anyone actually pick these up for the $300+ listed price on the two sites theyre available at?

So did anyone actually pick these up for the $300+ listed price on the two sites theyre available at?

I really like these Vs just like I liked the Wolf Greys for some odd reason..

I really like these Vs just like I liked the Wolf Greys for some odd reason..

i really like this shoes and cant wait to get a pair.....................................peace23

i really like this shoes and cant wait to get a pair.....................................peace23

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

I like these...gonna try and get 'em at retail...if not...it ain't that serious to me.
If the green on these is similar to the ones on the bottom of the last Foamposite release, I'll live too if I miss out on these.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

I like these...gonna try and get 'em at retail...if not...it ain't that serious to me.
If the green on these is similar to the ones on the bottom of the last Foamposite release, I'll live too if I miss out on these.

I hope they come with the green lace locks like pictured above...and not red one's like I have seen in other pictures.

I hope they come with the green lace locks like pictured above...and not red one's like I have seen in other pictures.

Back
Top Bottom