Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

HOH locations are getting them.. supposedly.. july 2nd.. if you are near a house of hoops ask around or just call..

July 2, you say...??  Hmmmm....How sure are we that this is truly the release date??

HOH locations are getting them.. supposedly.. july 2nd.. if you are near a house of hoops ask around or just call..

July 2, you say...??  Hmmmm....How sure are we that this is truly the release date??

Need to hit NDC. Or AirRandy/MarqueeSole needs to come through with a decnt price. I'm capped at $250, I think these are that hot.

Need to hit NDC. Or AirRandy/MarqueeSole needs to come through with a decnt price. I'm capped at $250, I think these are that hot.

Originally Posted by apthekid

still got a lot of time.. like i said call HOH durring the month and next..

Originally Posted by apthekid

still got a lot of time.. like i said call HOH durring the month and next..

b_1306777771_788.jpg

b_1306777771_114.jpg

b_1306777829_1000.jpg

b_1306777829_918.jpg

b_1306777883_483.jpg

b_1306777883_507.jpg

I hope this is true I really like this colorway,but it's gonna be a difficult release people go bananas for jordans down here,hopefully my connects can come thru for me.

I hope this is true I really like this colorway,but it's gonna be a difficult release people go bananas for jordans down here,hopefully my connects can come thru for me.

It's crazy that even on a shoe that's limited and "superior" quality, the shape of the tongue is different and JB has made it smaller like on the Wolf Greys...booooo

I'll still cop if i can though...

It's crazy that even on a shoe that's limited and "superior" quality, the shape of the tongue is different and JB has made it smaller like on the Wolf Greys...booooo

I'll still cop if i can though...

I asked HOH tukwila a few days ago about these & the employees knew absolutely nothing about these..if anything I hope these will resale as cheap as the 9's last year..footalog still has them up for 169.99 for anyone still looking for those 9's

I asked HOH tukwila a few days ago about these & the employees knew absolutely nothing about these..if anything I hope these will resale as cheap as the 9's last year..footalog still has them up for 169.99 for anyone still looking for those 9's

These are starting to grow on me so much...This is bad. So many releases this year not just jordan.

Back
Top Bottom