Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

so is it release in US or only in Euro?

i think if US release, HOHswill have it for sure

These are pure fire. Hoping I can track down a pair for $200 shipped....guess we'll be waiting another month for more info.

I like how the soles have some color to them so they won't yellow. (Like my Laney's that look like trash now).

These are pure fire. Hoping I can track down a pair for $200 shipped....guess we'll be waiting another month for more info.

I like how the soles have some color to them so they won't yellow. (Like my Laney's that look like trash now).

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SLK 102

i think its only euro and asia only
but i hope i'm wrong
hopefully they will release here in the US or gonna have to find a shop to ship internationally just like T23s

I wasn't feelin these joints when I first took a glimpse at em but taking a second look they aren't too bad

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SLK 102

i think its only euro and asia only
but i hope i'm wrong
hopefully they will release here in the US or gonna have to find a shop to ship internationally just like T23s

I wasn't feelin these joints when I first took a glimpse at em but taking a second look they aren't too bad

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

MP isnt established yet, but I'd bet more than 200 since they arent available here. If those rumors are true, which I think they are, then thats a shame. JB shouldnt release solid cws there and give us the same old stuff here, but they certainly shouldnt overproduce their shoes either. Doesn't JB know by now that the majority of their market is in the US?

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

MP isnt established yet, but I'd bet more than 200 since they arent available here. If those rumors are true, which I think they are, then thats a shame. JB shouldnt release solid cws there and give us the same old stuff here, but they certainly shouldnt overproduce their shoes either. Doesn't JB know by now that the majority of their market is in the US?

I actually like these and dont have the luxury of having a HOH near me so.... Maybe I can just order from overseas.....Damn, Damn,Damn, and Im not gonna pay too much over retail for them either.

I actually like these and dont have the luxury of having a HOH near me so.... Maybe I can just order from overseas.....Damn, Damn,Damn, and Im not gonna pay too much over retail for them either.

not really feelin these
tired.gif
but  resellers will jump all over limted Js
grin.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

not really feelin these
tired.gif
grin.gif
it doesnt matter if a majority of people arent feeling the shoe though.......if thats the case, resale wont be high. check my previous post too.

Just found this, we'll see if they drop here or not.
fabolous-wearing-quai-54-air-jordan-5.jpg

Theshoegame

Originally Posted by edunpeal

not really feelin these
tired.gif
grin.gif
it doesnt matter if a majority of people arent feeling the shoe though.......if thats the case, resale wont be high. check my previous post too.

Just found this, we'll see if they drop here or not.
fabolous-wearing-quai-54-air-jordan-5.jpg

Theshoegame

HOH locations are getting them.. supposedly.. july 2nd.. if you are near a house of hoops ask around or just call..

HOH locations are getting them.. supposedly.. july 2nd.. if you are near a house of hoops ask around or just call..

Back
Top Bottom