Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by ALDY

Fabolous got his Black Quai's.

Catch him doing a performance during the Quai54 Tournament.

air-jordan-5-quai-54-black-1.jpg

these would be FIRE if they used the original black material they used on the OG's(i think it was durabuck).  also, they should've made the netting all black.  the normal clear plastic netting doesn't look good on this pair.  it makes them look very cheap.  once again, jordan brand falls short of making a great sneaker.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Fabolous got his Black Quai's.

Catch him doing a performance during the Quai54 Tournament.

air-jordan-5-quai-54-black-1.jpg

these would be FIRE if they used the original black material they used on the OG's(i think it was durabuck).  also, they should've made the netting all black.  the normal clear plastic netting doesn't look good on this pair.  it makes them look very cheap.  once again, jordan brand falls short of making a great sneaker.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Kicks-crew got these for pre-order for $250
Hopefully that means there will be a decent amount out there... more than BINs.

yeah i'm pretty sure these should be alot more attainable than the bins..you can never tell by judging from the website's prices.i remember vmvinc had the lebron south beaches for  $250 & all the bins start off around $300 somewhere & we all know how much these are going for now,so you just never know how this shoe is gonnna play out..but since there's still resellers on ebay trying to flip these for $300,alot of them have been sitting.even if i do miss out on the release i wont mind paying $220 tops

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Kicks-crew got these for pre-order for $250
Hopefully that means there will be a decent amount out there... more than BINs.

yeah i'm pretty sure these should be alot more attainable than the bins..you can never tell by judging from the website's prices.i remember vmvinc had the lebron south beaches for  $250 & all the bins start off around $300 somewhere & we all know how much these are going for now,so you just never know how this shoe is gonnna play out..but since there's still resellers on ebay trying to flip these for $300,alot of them have been sitting.even if i do miss out on the release i wont mind paying $220 tops

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by riddla713

^actually euro retail was 105 gbp or 150 euro which equals out to be around $200 usd, i guess you missed that part, so i paid $50 over euro retail after the international shipping. evryone thinks thinks retail is $150 usd, that might be the pice if they even drop in the states, which i highly doubt.

They are confirmed for a United States release. All you had to do was wait a week.

actually they are not confirmed for a U.S. release, thats just a rumor. jb even tweeted that these are a euro exclusive dropping exclusively in EUROPE. prices on ebay are around $350 shipped, i had to negotiate with the seller to get him down to $300 shipped.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by riddla713

^actually euro retail was 105 gbp or 150 euro which equals out to be around $200 usd, i guess you missed that part, so i paid $50 over euro retail after the international shipping. evryone thinks thinks retail is $150 usd, that might be the pice if they even drop in the states, which i highly doubt.

They are confirmed for a United States release. All you had to do was wait a week.

actually they are not confirmed for a U.S. release, thats just a rumor. jb even tweeted that these are a euro exclusive dropping exclusively in EUROPE. prices on ebay are around $350 shipped, i had to negotiate with the seller to get him down to $300 shipped.

I have a friend in Paris now, should I just send him to any Footlocker over there?

I have a friend in Paris now, should I just send him to any Footlocker over there?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'd suggest to send him to the HOH in Les Halles first.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'd suggest to send him to the HOH in Les Halles first.

Back
Top Bottom