Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by ericjunior

It's wack how all the HoH's in Cali are acting like they don't know if they're receiving their shipment yet! I really don't believe that a shipment like this isn't planned at least two weeks in advance, and the employees have to have some sort of calendar since they have to schedule more employees to be on deck.

Nah, Bro. It ain't like that. Shoes like these are limited. Very limited. For limited shoes the HoHs really don't know if they will have a shoe in stock until they actually have their shipment. Of course, HoHs always ANTICIPATE these limited releases because they are, indeed, HoH. So, they tell you "yes we are getting them." They've switched it up now, I guess.
I hope to get me a pair of these. I know the hype on these in SoCal is real so we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

It's wack how all the HoH's in Cali are acting like they don't know if they're receiving their shipment yet! I really don't believe that a shipment like this isn't planned at least two weeks in advance, and the employees have to have some sort of calendar since they have to schedule more employees to be on deck.

Nah, Bro. It ain't like that. Shoes like these are limited. Very limited. For limited shoes the HoHs really don't know if they will have a shoe in stock until they actually have their shipment. Of course, HoHs always ANTICIPATE these limited releases because they are, indeed, HoH. So, they tell you "yes we are getting them." They've switched it up now, I guess.
I hope to get me a pair of these. I know the hype on these in SoCal is real so we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by joekamel

Is that a close up of the shoe on a mascot or something? Cause they shaped funny.

lol, not sure if serious
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by CAto312

I'd suggest to send him to the HOH in Les Halles first.
Respect, anywhere else just in case?

Man, I'm bout to DM you fam.
roll.gif

Not worth it. Got a Sneakerhead connect in Europe and they are charging 154 in euros which calculates to about 219 us and shipping is about 50 bills so you are looking at your standard eBay price of 270. just a heads up. Lets just hope they release in the us.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Man, I'm bout to DM you fam.
roll.gif

Not worth it. Got a Sneakerhead connect in Europe and they are charging 154 in euros which calculates to about 219 us and shipping is about 50 bills so you are looking at your standard eBay price of 270. just a heads up. Lets just hope they release in the us.

^ i tried to tell people, and people were saying the $300 i paid to have them in 2 days was to much, thats what they cost out there when you add the shipping and the currency conversion. everyone thinks 150 euro = $150 usd, wrong. unless you got some extra euros or gbp's laying around your paying $220 usd for these and thats before shipping. i have heard alot of credible sources saying these are going to drop on the 2nd in the states but i have yet to find any confirmation from nike, jb, or hoh on them releasing over here, i guess we will find out soon.

^ i tried to tell people, and people were saying the $300 i paid to have them in 2 days was to much, thats what they cost out there when you add the shipping and the currency conversion. everyone thinks 150 euro = $150 usd, wrong. unless you got some extra euros or gbp's laying around your paying $220 usd for these and thats before shipping. i have heard alot of credible sources saying these are going to drop on the 2nd in the states but i have yet to find any confirmation from nike, jb, or hoh on them releasing over here, i guess we will find out soon.

Black/Green pair is not limited to 54 pairs there are more pairs but that doesn't mean they will release.

Black/Green pair is not limited to 54 pairs there are more pairs but that doesn't mean they will release.

I have a friend in Paris now, should I just send him to any Footlocker over there?

I think that's your best bet. Hopefully they'll be helpful and give him more suggestion if not there...

I have a friend in Paris now, should I just send him to any Footlocker over there?

I think that's your best bet. Hopefully they'll be helpful and give him more suggestion if not there...

Alright i'm going to admit I only wanted to buy these because they are lmited and i'd like to have another rare pair of shoes in my collection and I would have never worn them if I did cop, but I don't really like em' . Not feeling the green on em' either I don't usually wear that color. So I think im passing on these and will just buy what I like which are the White/Navy/Red patent leather V's. I've made a final desicion to not buy something that doesn't look good to me just because it's "limited"

But Congrats to anyone who copped the Quai 54 V's and anyone who will, and enjoy them!

Back
Top Bottom