Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

I like the black pair a lot more but I dont mind the white. I wouldnt pay too much for em, rather save the money for the Ray XIII's in case theres an opportunity to cop em

I like the black pair a lot more but I dont mind the white. I wouldnt pay too much for em, rather save the money for the Ray XIII's in case theres an opportunity to cop em

a15366701bcb0ee040c63ae0fc7c1bee4d77e61e_r.jpg

13f16e12004d37f210cf488c8db8cdeeb9ed43be_r.jpg

d2f3697712e300e0456036edf32e19c339db99f4_r.jpg

Ray Allen and Gentry in the place.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I have a friend in Paris now, should I just send him to any Footlocker over there?
I'd suggest to send him to the HOH in Les Halles first.
Respect, anywhere else just in case?

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I have a friend in Paris now, should I just send him to any Footlocker over there?
I'd suggest to send him to the HOH in Les Halles first.
Respect, anywhere else just in case?

It's wack how all the HoH's in Cali are acting like they don't know if they're receiving their shipment yet! I really don't believe that a shipment like this isn't planned at least two weeks in advance, and the employees have to have some sort of calendar since they have to schedule more employees to be on deck.

It's wack how all the HoH's in Cali are acting like they don't know if they're receiving their shipment yet! I really don't believe that a shipment like this isn't planned at least two weeks in advance, and the employees have to have some sort of calendar since they have to schedule more employees to be on deck.

Back
Top Bottom