Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

still ruined my weekend that these didnt come out, im not gonna fien out and pay 300 tho

still ruined my weekend that these didnt come out, im not gonna fien out and pay 300 tho

Pink laces on these.

pimp.gif

^^^ Good luck finding a 13, I dont think I have ever seen one. I picked up a pair of quai IX two weeks ago from an ebay seller from hong kong. I am a size 12, they were 210 shipped. Up until then I had only seen 2 other size 12s on ebay during the past year. I still havent seen a 13. If you can find one, you could probably get them for 250 or less unless the seller is asking a redicilous price.

^^^ Good luck finding a 13, I dont think I have ever seen one. I picked up a pair of quai IX two weeks ago from an ebay seller from hong kong. I am a size 12, they were 210 shipped. Up until then I had only seen 2 other size 12s on ebay during the past year. I still havent seen a 13. If you can find one, you could probably get them for 250 or less unless the seller is asking a redicilous price.

These are just ok to me. Not better than the Tokyo Vs or Wolf Grey Vs that released earlier this year, but better than those "Independence Day" white/blue/red Vs for sure.

These are just ok to me. Not better than the Tokyo Vs or Wolf Grey Vs that released earlier this year, but better than those "Independence Day" white/blue/red Vs for sure.

just got my pair in and i am happy

gotta give props to my man JayzOnMyToes

for looking out for me ..............................................................................thanks23

just got my pair in and i am happy

gotta give props to my man JayzOnMyToes

for looking out for me ..............................................................................thanks23

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Looking back now, a lot of people slept on those Wolfs in anticipation of the other V releases....Seeing now what JB has done to the white/blue/reds and the black/silvers, that may turn out to be the best V release of the year in my opinion.  I'm just glad I got mine.

Back
Top Bottom