Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

It is funny that I have seen these on Ebay and a few other websites a month before RD going for $250 shipped.

Now they are $350 plus and climbing.
30t6p3b.gif

The black pair I would have got, if they were not as limited. You guys can have the white ones.

It is funny that I have seen these on Ebay and a few other websites a month before RD going for $250 shipped.

30t6p3b.gif

The black pair I would have got, if they were not as limited. You guys can have the white ones.

30t6p3b.gif

This looks like one of those releases where the prerelease sellers didnt know the value of what they had.  I remember getting the blue foams in 07 for $240 off of uptempoair.com and then seeing them go for $300 + later on in the week.  The demand for the quai shoes has not been very high up until this point (I and IX), thus why the sellers didnt charge as much initially as they thought the V would be in the same boat. 

30t6p3b.gif

This looks like one of those releases where the prerelease sellers didnt know the value of what they had.  I remember getting the blue foams in 07 for $240 off of uptempoair.com and then seeing them go for $300 + later on in the week.  The demand for the quai shoes has not been very high up until this point (I and IX), thus why the sellers didnt charge as much initially as they thought the V would be in the same boat. 

these are pretty damn limited, i only managed to get 1 pair from my dude in england, i wish they were my size though :/

these are pretty damn limited, i only managed to get 1 pair from my dude in england, i wish they were my size though :/

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

just got my pair in and i am happy

gotta give props to my man JayzOnMyToes

for looking out for me ..............................................................................thanks23
no problem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

just got my pair in and i am happy

gotta give props to my man JayzOnMyToes

for looking out for me ..............................................................................thanks23
no problem
pimp.gif

If anyone is in germany got to your footlocker and grab up the matching shirt they are really nice and there still are alot of pairs out around germany got 2 sz. 13s over the weekend

If anyone is in germany got to your footlocker and grab up the matching shirt they are really nice and there still are alot of pairs out around germany got 2 sz. 13s over the weekend

so no footlocker site in uk has these anymore? i got a place to ship to in the uk that will ship them here in the us but i dont see them on any uk sites anymore

so no footlocker site in uk has these anymore? i got a place to ship to in the uk that will ship them here in the us but i dont see them on any uk sites anymore

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Na HOH in UK sold out in 2 days, France might be the only place to cop now for retail. UK retail prices on Js are the lowest in the world
laugh.gif

Na HOH in UK sold out in 2 days, France might be the only place to cop now for retail. UK retail prices on Js are the lowest in the world
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

edit- best price i could find is from dude in netherlands. he told me retail was 130-150 euros which is about 190-220 u.s. so he told me best price he could do is $295
sick.gif
 cant even do it. are those legit prices hes telling me? could i find a better price for these or should i just wait for the black joints?
$295 is a good price. I paid $275 a couple days prior to the announcement that these would not be made available in the US. After that day, these were going for $325-$350.

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

edit- best price i could find is from dude in netherlands. he told me retail was 130-150 euros which is about 190-220 u.s. so he told me best price he could do is $295
sick.gif
 cant even do it. are those legit prices hes telling me? could i find a better price for these or should i just wait for the black joints?
$295 is a good price. I paid $275 a couple days prior to the announcement that these would not be made available in the US. After that day, these were going for $325-$350.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

laugh.gif

but the highest in ebay on line resell 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

laugh.gif

but the highest in ebay on line resell 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

30t6p3b.gif
I love when people get on NikeTalk and just throw stuff out in the air. Well if you knew anything about the shoe or have a connect overseas then you would know that they cost 150 EUROS which is 220 USD. Add in a minimal amount of $50 USD for Shipping and you would get a price of $270 as the cheapest. I have not seen these at a Buy it Now on Ebay ever for $240 shipped. Clowns throwing garbage around in the air. Just so you guys know the Euro is worth more than the American Dollar. So a price of $330 to $350 would be a decent mark up price. Would i pay that? NO but if someone wants them that bad they would! Oh and these are still on the shelves in Europe.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

30t6p3b.gif
I love when people get on NikeTalk and just throw stuff out in the air. Well if you knew anything about the shoe or have a connect overseas then you would know that they cost 150 EUROS which is 220 USD. Add in a minimal amount of $50 USD for Shipping and you would get a price of $270 as the cheapest. I have not seen these at a Buy it Now on Ebay ever for $240 shipped. Clowns throwing garbage around in the air. Just so you guys know the Euro is worth more than the American Dollar. So a price of $330 to $350 would be a decent mark up price. Would i pay that? NO but if someone wants them that bad they would! Oh and these are still on the shelves in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom