Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by Wayne141

These are just ok to me. Not better than the Tokyo Vs or Wolf Grey Vs that released earlier this year, but better than those "Independence Day" white/blue/red Vs for sure.
Looking back now, a lot of people slept on those Wolfs in anticipation of the other V releases....Seeing now what JB has done to the white/blue/reds and the black/silvers, that may turn out to be the best V release of the year in my opinion.  I'm just glad I got mine.

Those pics look awesome! I'm waiting on my pair from London to arrive... They also have the Jordan Internationally known tees that match... The ISO 2 Quai 54s Soldout. I actually liked those too.

Those pics look awesome! I'm waiting on my pair from London to arrive... They also have the Jordan Internationally known tees that match... The ISO 2 Quai 54s Soldout. I actually liked those too.

Originally Posted by lionheart44

where's the best place to pick up a pair of the Quai IX in size 13? and whats the going price on these?

I saw a size 13. Can i say what site? Dont know the rules and i dont want to break any rules here.

Originally Posted by lionheart44

where's the best place to pick up a pair of the Quai IX in size 13? and whats the going price on these?

I saw a size 13. Can i say what site? Dont know the rules and i dont want to break any rules here.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Really like the leather on this

Can't believe the U.S. got blackballed
believe it 
the blogs think they know whats going at the stores and these blogs dont know crap 

also what does the jordan internationally known t shirt look like anyone have pics ?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Really like the leather on this

Can't believe the U.S. got blackballed
believe it 
the blogs think they know whats going at the stores and these blogs dont know crap 

also what does the jordan internationally known t shirt look like anyone have pics ?

Well I just picked up a size 13.Didn't think I would find them in a size 13.Anyways good luck to those searching.

Well I just picked up a size 13.Didn't think I would find them in a size 13.Anyways good luck to those searching.

here is my pair

397565693.jpg

people always saying there dont want to wear a shoe everyone else is wearing

well this is the shoe that hardly anyone has

people do a double take when these are on my feet

here is my pair

397565693.jpg

people always saying there dont want to wear a shoe everyone else is wearing

well this is the shoe that hardly anyone has

people do a double take when these are on my feet

I'm gonna have to pay reseller price on these bad boys
frown.gif
Guess I'll have to let go of two kicks I don't care for as much as I thought...

I'm gonna have to pay reseller price on these bad boys
frown.gif
Guess I'll have to let go of two kicks I don't care for as much as I thought...

edit- best price i could find is from dude in netherlands. he told me retail was 130-150 euros which is about 190-220 u.s. so he told me best price he could do is $295
sick.gif
 cant even do it. are those legit prices hes telling me? could i find a better price for these or should i just wait for the black joints?

edit- best price i could find is from dude in netherlands. he told me retail was 130-150 euros which is about 190-220 u.s. so he told me best price he could do is $295
sick.gif
 cant even do it. are those legit prices hes telling me? could i find a better price for these or should i just wait for the black joints?

Back
Top Bottom