Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Payback for all the 100's of releases we got robbed for from US sellers.
i know i'm not one of them resellers since i dont ship out of the US 
but if you want the shoes you gotta pay the price 

i hope next years quai 54's will be a flop like the quai 1's and 9's did and this was just a flash in the pan

payback is understandable, but you don't have to pay rape prices if you network a little. i completely sympathise with teh frustrations of getting kicks outside the US (i'm in AUS), but since i aint ever really been raped for kicks i like, i won't be out to make a quick hundred bucks on each pair i could potentially pick up. in fact, i'm planning to pick up a pair for someone on my fb and won't charge them any more than retail plus shipping.

we so very seldom gets exclusives (the last one i recall are the 09 tb's). so, jcuk23 this might be a great opportunity to create nice connects over in the states, who won't rape you in return in your "time of need".

nah i'll just end up paying more then i have to if i have the extra cash 
since i dont want to be in anyone's pocket for a favor 

if anyone wants to really hook you me or anyone else up there not going to ask for anything in return

not many people are like that 

i know i'm not 

people need to eat also so if you want a shoe that's not released in the states or even released in the u.s.a and its hard to get

you gotta pay to play sometimes 

Payback for all the 100's of releases we got robbed for from US sellers.

i hope next years quai 54's will be a flop like the quai 1's and 9's did and this was just a flash in the pan

payback is understandable, but you don't have to pay rape prices if you network a little. i completely sympathise with teh frustrations of getting kicks outside the US (i'm in AUS), but since i aint ever really been raped for kicks i like, i won't be out to make a quick hundred bucks on each pair i could potentially pick up. in fact, i'm planning to pick up a pair for someone on my fb and won't charge them any more than retail plus shipping.

we so very seldom gets exclusives (the last one i recall are the 09 tb's). so, jcuk23 this might be a great opportunity to create nice connects over in the states, who won't rape you in return in your "time of need".

if anyone wants to really hook you me or anyone else up there not going to ask for anything in return

i know i'm not 

people need to eat also so if you want a shoe that's not released in the states or even released in the u.s.a and its hard to get

i know i'm not 

<Just too be clear I am not a reseller and have never bought multiple pair of any kicks too sell on, oh and btw I don't need connects been collecting a long long time and I buy what I want If I feel prices are right on limited stuff and anything else I order online from finishline, nike etc and have it shipped to my holiday home in Florida and London HOH now get 95% of all release too.People did ask me for hook ups and I would of happily hooked people up for retail but at the point I was asked all stocks of these had gone.

i know i'm not 

<Just too be clear I am not a reseller and have never bought multiple pair of any kicks too sell on, oh and btw I don't need connects been collecting a long long time and I buy what I want If I feel prices are right on limited stuff and anything else I order online from finishline, nike etc and have it shipped to my holiday home in Florida and London HOH now get 95% of all release too.People did ask me for hook ups and I would of happily hooked people up for retail but at the point I was asked all stocks of these had gone.

i know i'm not 

your a better man then me my friend 
your the type of person i would hook and ever give a little extra to for your troubles 

i know i'm not 

your the type of person i would hook and ever give a little extra to for your troubles 

Remember my username and if anything drops with us early or is euro exclusive just PM me and if I can help you out I will.
thank you sir 

hahaha, did you see that? non resellers are more common than you think
smile.gif
oh and i absolutely agree with you, jcuk23 is the better man
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Remember my username and if anything drops with us early or is euro exclusive just PM me and if I can help you out I will.
thank you sir 

smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

thank you sir 

smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
in nyc its a dog eat dog world and that's part of buying and selling sneakers in new york
i guess thats why i am the way i am 

ah well 

hes sounds like a good guy 

thank you sir 

smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
in nyc its a dog eat dog world and that's part of buying and selling sneakers in new york
i guess thats why i am the way i am 

ah well 

hes sounds like a good guy 

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by kdude87

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

I love when people get on NikeTalk and just throw stuff out in the air. Well if you knew anything about the shoe or have a connect overseas then you would know that they cost 150 EUROS which is 220 USD. Add in a minimal amount of $50 USD for Shipping and you would get a price of $270 as the cheapest. I have not seen these at a Buy it Now on Ebay ever for $240 shipped. Clowns throwing garbage around in the air. Just so you guys know the Euro is worth more than the American Dollar. So a price of $330 to $350 would be a decent mark up price. Would i pay that? NO but if someone wants them that bad they would! Oh and these are still on the shelves in Europe.

You sir are a dumb @%#!...my sister lives in the UK and she bought them for me and brought them back with her to the states this past weekend...they are not 150 euros they are 105 POUNDS which equals 173 US DOLLARS not 220 u ****tard...i hate people LIKE YOU who falsefy information...its quite obvious you are pissed off you havent gotten a pair from your last sentence hahaha...enjoy your GR true blues 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and if you want proof of the price ill show you a video or picture...
All sorts of shaking my head at this kid calling that guy out, who was actually right... 
ohwell.gif

Not everyone in Europe uses £ as their currency you idiot.
Pretty much. Dude thinks the UK is all of Europe, therefore he is right. Smh @duke. He most likely never been to Europe or does not even know where it is in a map
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom