Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

they come out in australia in two weekends (around the 15th) for retail AUD$220. only footlocker, not nike stores have them.

typical, access to an exclusive i don't actually want. same as the 09 tb's. pass.

they come out in australia in two weekends (around the 15th) for retail AUD$220. only footlocker, not nike stores have them.

typical, access to an exclusive i don't actually want. same as the 09 tb's. pass.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

so no footlocker site in uk has these anymore? i got a place to ship to in the uk that will ship them here in the us but i dont see them on any uk sites anymore

Na HOH in UK sold out in 2 days, France might be the only place to cop now for retail. UK retail prices on Js are the lowest in the world
laugh.gif

but the highest in ebay on line resell 
sick.gif

Payback for all the 100's of releases we got robbed for from US sellers.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

so no footlocker site in uk has these anymore? i got a place to ship to in the uk that will ship them here in the us but i dont see them on any uk sites anymore

Na HOH in UK sold out in 2 days, France might be the only place to cop now for retail. UK retail prices on Js are the lowest in the world
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk23

laugh.gif

sick.gif

i know i'm not one of them resellers since i dont ship out of the US 
but if you want the shoes you gotta pay the price 

i hope next years quai 54's will be a flop like the quai 1's and 9's did and this was just a flash in the pan

laugh.gif

sick.gif

i hope next years quai 54's will be a flop like the quai 1's and 9's did and this was just a flash in the pan

sick.gif

payback is understandable, but you don't have to pay rape prices if you network a little. i completely sympathise with teh frustrations of getting kicks outside the US (i'm in AUS), but since i aint ever really been raped for kicks i like, i won't be out to make a quick hundred bucks on each pair i could potentially pick up. in fact, i'm planning to pick up a pair for someone on my fb and won't charge them any more than retail plus shipping.

we so very seldom gets exclusives (the last one i recall are the 09 tb's). so, jcuk23 this might be a great opportunity to create nice connects over in the states, who won't rape you in return in your "time of need".

sick.gif

payback is understandable, but you don't have to pay rape prices if you network a little. i completely sympathise with teh frustrations of getting kicks outside the US (i'm in AUS), but since i aint ever really been raped for kicks i like, i won't be out to make a quick hundred bucks on each pair i could potentially pick up. in fact, i'm planning to pick up a pair for someone on my fb and won't charge them any more than retail plus shipping.

we so very seldom gets exclusives (the last one i recall are the 09 tb's). so, jcuk23 this might be a great opportunity to create nice connects over in the states, who won't rape you in return in your "time of need".

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

It is funny that I have seen these on Ebay and a few other websites a month before RD going for $250 shipped.

Now they are $350 plus and climbing.
30t6p3b.gif
This looks like one of those releases where the prerelease sellers didnt know the value of what they had.  I remember getting the blue foams in 07 for $240 off of uptempoair.com and then seeing them go for $300 + later on in the week.  The demand for the quai shoes has not been very high up until this point (I and IX), thus why the sellers didnt charge as much initially as they thought the V would be in the same boat. 
I love when people get on NikeTalk and just throw stuff out in the air. Well if you knew anything about the shoe or have a connect overseas then you would know that they cost 150 EUROS which is 220 USD. Add in a minimal amount of $50 USD for Shipping and you would get a price of $270 as the cheapest. I have not seen these at a Buy it Now on Ebay ever for $240 shipped. Clowns throwing garbage around in the air. Just so you guys know the Euro is worth more than the American Dollar. So a price of $330 to $350 would be a decent mark up price. Would i pay that? NO but if someone wants them that bad they would! Oh and these are still on the shelves in Europe.

I believe it was 104.99 Euro's not 150. Thats what my box says.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

It is funny that I have seen these on Ebay and a few other websites a month before RD going for $250 shipped.

Now they are $350 plus and climbing.
30t6p3b.gif
This looks like one of those releases where the prerelease sellers didnt know the value of what they had.  I remember getting the blue foams in 07 for $240 off of uptempoair.com and then seeing them go for $300 + later on in the week.  The demand for the quai shoes has not been very high up until this point (I and IX), thus why the sellers didnt charge as much initially as they thought the V would be in the same boat. 
I love when people get on NikeTalk and just throw stuff out in the air. Well if you knew anything about the shoe or have a connect overseas then you would know that they cost 150 EUROS which is 220 USD. Add in a minimal amount of $50 USD for Shipping and you would get a price of $270 as the cheapest. I have not seen these at a Buy it Now on Ebay ever for $240 shipped. Clowns throwing garbage around in the air. Just so you guys know the Euro is worth more than the American Dollar. So a price of $330 to $350 would be a decent mark up price. Would i pay that? NO but if someone wants them that bad they would! Oh and these are still on the shelves in Europe.

I believe it was 104.99 Euro's not 150. Thats what my box says.

^the 104.99 is in gbp's (pounds) and the 150 is the price in euros, it all converts out to be around $210-$230 usd depending on how the currency markets performed that day.

^the 104.99 is in gbp's (pounds) and the 150 is the price in euros, it all converts out to be around $210-$230 usd depending on how the currency markets performed that day.

Lmfao! @ you guys, so serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whether it's $220USD or $173USD it's still not a big difference and since shipping is around $50 then me getting a pair at $299 shipped is a good deal.
pimp.gif

P.S. If it wasn't for the Ray Allens coming up then I would've been jumped on that deal!

Lmfao! @ you guys, so serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whether it's $220USD or $173USD it's still not a big difference and since shipping is around $50 then me getting a pair at $299 shipped is a good deal.
pimp.gif

P.S. If it wasn't for the Ray Allens coming up then I would've been jumped on that deal!

Back
Top Bottom