Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

The quality is really awfull, leather smells like an house being repaint, glue stains, jumpman on the tongue losing some strings, scarfs, etc ... Plus they are plain ugly in hands and look really off. If you're planning copping anyway then at least please do not buy online, at the French release almost 8 guys on 10 had to exchange the pair they had been given, try to get actual pics of the shoes you're going to receive and double check them if you still (or have no other solution) want to by online.

I thought the quality looked questionable from the pics. Thanks

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

The quality is really awfull, leather smells like an house being repaint, glue stains, jumpman on the tongue losing some strings, scarfs, etc ... Plus they are plain ugly in hands and look really off. If you're planning copping anyway then at least please do not buy online, at the French release almost 8 guys on 10 had to exchange the pair they had been given, try to get actual pics of the shoes you're going to receive and double check them if you still (or have no other solution) want to by online.

I thought the quality looked questionable from the pics. Thanks

I scooped two pairs of size 11s this morning. Overall I am pretty impressed with the shoe, although I won't bother copping for myself. I think it's a clean summer c/w and all the shots I've seen of them on foot really make them look nice. The only real issues I noticed on the two pairs I got were the finish on the leather, where some sections of leather looked more "tumbled" whereas other sections looked a lot smoother.

I scooped two pairs of size 11s this morning. Overall I am pretty impressed with the shoe, although I won't bother copping for myself. I think it's a clean summer c/w and all the shots I've seen of them on foot really make them look nice. The only real issues I noticed on the two pairs I got were the finish on the leather, where some sections of leather looked more "tumbled" whereas other sections looked a lot smoother.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Here where did you cop at? US or International?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Here where did you cop at? US or International?

the Europeans are complaining as much as the Americans on quality now ?

what do you expect the shoes are and have always been made like this

there made with shabby materials and paint smelling chemicals

we should not be shocked at this point about the shoes

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Do you mean that we Europeans have differents noises and/or eyes than Americans ? Because JB keeps on producing crappy quality shoes does not mean that sneakerheads should not continuously report about it. Personnaly I just wanted to warn ppl about the fact that many consummers, when the shoes dropped two days ago here, had to exchange their pairs, which is not usual even for a "nowadays" quality general release.
This is about warning fellow NTers, not complaining.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Do you mean that we Europeans have differents noises and/or eyes than Americans ? Because JB keeps on producing crappy quality shoes does not mean that sneakerheads should not continuously report about it. Personnaly I just wanted to warn ppl about the fact that many consummers, when the shoes dropped two days ago here, had to exchange their pairs, which is not usual even for a "nowadays" quality general release.
This is about warning fellow NTers, not complaining.

NK is now saying it's confirmed that it's a Euro-only release.  I am NOT happy about that, I love AJVs and I love the color green.  I guess I'll have to get stuffed by the re-sellers.
mad.gif

NK is now saying it's confirmed that it's a Euro-only release.  I am NOT happy about that, I love AJVs and I love the color green.  I guess I'll have to get stuffed by the re-sellers.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

mad.gif

i just saw that
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

i just saw that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

mad.gif

i just saw that
30t6p3b.gif
Link?

EU resale values are always gonna be mad money cus the RETAIL price in EUROS works out at $220, factor in international shipping ebay fees etc and your looking at $300 min.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

mad.gif

i just saw that
30t6p3b.gif
Link?

EU resale values are always gonna be mad money cus the RETAIL price in EUROS works out at $220, factor in international shipping ebay fees etc and your looking at $300 min.

Looks like it's off to eBay to unload a bunch of kicks to subsidize the Quai 54s which I MUST have. Unless one of you kind Euro 'heads want to help a fella out!
ohwell.gif

Looks like it's off to eBay to unload a bunch of kicks to subsidize the Quai 54s which I MUST have. Unless one of you kind Euro 'heads want to help a fella out!
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom