Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

I dont remember the Quai IX last year, or the Quai I from a few years back getting this much hype. Personally, I think both the Quai IX and the Quai I are better than the Quai V.

i remember seeing the 9's at outlets last winter but not much hype at all. you can still get them for retail on some sites now

i remember seeing the 9's at outlets last winter but not much hype at all. you can still get them for retail on some sites now

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I dont remember the Quai IX last year, or the Quai I from a few years back getting this much hype. Personally, I think both the Quai IX and the Quai I are better than the Quai V.

quai 1 was okay and the quai 9 was way too plain. this colorway compliments the shoe so well 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

quai 1 was okay and the quai 9 was way too plain. this colorway compliments the shoe so well 
pimp.gif

bs i would of been on these, def not worth an extra 100 over retail.. i know thats for sure

bs i would of been on these, def not worth an extra 100 over retail.. i know thats for sure

Originally Posted by sosmoove

If I'm not mistaken that last Quai 54 shoe release wasn't state side either was it? I'm not really surprised these aren't
i knew ahead of time the same thing was going to happen with these 5's as last years quai 9's

Originally Posted by sosmoove

If I'm not mistaken that last Quai 54 shoe release wasn't state side either was it? I'm not really surprised these aren't
i knew ahead of time the same thing was going to happen with these 5's as last years quai 9's

seen these on kick-crew a week ago.should've pulled the trigger but whatever,as soon as word got around that there wouldn't be a us release,those quickly sold out..hopefully they do a restock,250 ain't too bad..if not,i guess i jus saved me another 200 some bucks.

seen these on kick-crew a week ago.should've pulled the trigger but whatever,as soon as word got around that there wouldn't be a us release,those quickly sold out..hopefully they do a restock,250 ain't too bad..if not,i guess i jus saved me another 200 some bucks.

Only problem with kick-crew is shipping is an arm and a leg! man too bad my connect couldn't come through was gonna get a pair for $250 shipped.

Only problem with kick-crew is shipping is an arm and a leg! man too bad my connect couldn't come through was gonna get a pair for $250 shipped.

My boy told me the nike employee store in Memphis had them in, but they were recalled before going for sale and they werent getting them back.

My boy told me the nike employee store in Memphis had them in, but they were recalled before going for sale and they werent getting them back.

Back
Top Bottom