Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by kdude87

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

I love when people get on NikeTalk and just throw stuff out in the air. Well if you knew anything about the shoe or have a connect overseas then you would know that they cost 150 EUROS which is 220 USD. Add in a minimal amount of $50 USD for Shipping and you would get a price of $270 as the cheapest. I have not seen these at a Buy it Now on Ebay ever for $240 shipped. Clowns throwing garbage around in the air. Just so you guys know the Euro is worth more than the American Dollar. So a price of $330 to $350 would be a decent mark up price. Would i pay that? NO but if someone wants them that bad they would! Oh and these are still on the shelves in Europe.

You sir are a dumb @%#!...my sister lives in the UK and she bought them for me and brought them back with her to the states this past weekend...they are not 150 euros they are 105 POUNDS which equals 173 US DOLLARS not 220 u ****tard...i hate people LIKE YOU who falsefy information...its quite obvious you are pissed off you havent gotten a pair from your last sentence hahaha...enjoy your GR true blues 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and if you want proof of the price ill show you a video or picture...
All sorts of shaking my head at this kid calling that guy out, who was actually right... 
ohwell.gif

Not everyone in Europe uses £ as their currency you idiot.
Pretty much. Dude thinks the UK is all of Europe, therefore he is right. Smh @duke. He most likely never been to Europe or does not even know where it is in a map
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

You sir are a dumb @%#!...my sister lives in the UK and she bought them for me and brought them back with her to the states this past weekend...they are not 150 euros they are 105 POUNDS which equals 173 US DOLLARS not 220 u ****tard...i hate people LIKE YOU who falsefy information...its quite obvious you are pissed off you havent gotten a pair from your last sentence hahaha...enjoy your GR true blues 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All sorts of shaking my head at this kid calling that guy out, who was actually right... 
ohwell.gif

Pretty much. Dude thinks the UK is all of Europe, therefore he is right. Smh @duke. He most likely never been to Europe or does not even know where it is in a map
roll.gif
roll.gif
GBP only used in UK......
The trade against the euro has made buying shoes from Europe extremely hard.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
GBP only used in UK......
The trade against the euro has made buying shoes from Europe extremely hard.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Really like the leather on this

Can't believe the U.S. got blackballed
believe it 
the blogs think they know whats going at the stores and these blogs dont know crap 

also what does the jordan internationally known t shirt look like anyone have pics ?
There is a black one as well

believe it 
the blogs think they know whats going at the stores and these blogs dont know crap 

also what does the jordan internationally known t shirt look like anyone have pics ?

Originally Posted by Just4Kix

believe it 

do you mean the t-shirts 

Originally Posted by Just4Kix

believe it 

do you mean the t-shirts 

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

This looks like one of those releases where the prerelease sellers didnt know the value of what they had.  I remember getting the blue foams in 07 for $240 off of uptempoair.com and then seeing them go for $300 + later on in the week.  The demand for the quai shoes has not been very high up until this point (I and IX), thus why the sellers didnt charge as much initially as they thought the V would be in the same boat. 
I love when people get on NikeTalk and just throw stuff out in the air. Well if you knew anything about the shoe or have a connect overseas then you would know that they cost 150 EUROS which is 220 USD. Add in a minimal amount of $50 USD for Shipping and you would get a price of $270 as the cheapest. I have not seen these at a Buy it Now on Ebay ever for $240 shipped. Clowns throwing garbage around in the air. Just so you guys know the Euro is worth more than the American Dollar. So a price of $330 to $350 would be a decent mark up price. Would i pay that? NO but if someone wants them that bad they would! Oh and these are still on the shelves in Europe.

They would sit on shelves here too if they were a GR
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

This looks like one of those releases where the prerelease sellers didnt know the value of what they had.  I remember getting the blue foams in 07 for $240 off of uptempoair.com and then seeing them go for $300 + later on in the week.  The demand for the quai shoes has not been very high up until this point (I and IX), thus why the sellers didnt charge as much initially as they thought the V would be in the same boat. 

They would sit on shelves here too if they were a GR
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AirFresh23Js wrote:

It is funny that I have seen these on Ebay and a few other websites a month before RD going for $250 shipped.

Now they are $350 plus and climbing.
30t6p3b.gif

So you are saying that there is no more demand for the Quai V than there was the Quai IX, because they had similar costs and guess what, I got one for $210 shipped.  Despite the increased price, there is a demand for this shoe that there never was for any other Quai, hence the extremely high prices.  Sure the starting point has something to do with it, but when a site is sellign out for $300 shipped, they are bound to see that there is a demand and they will raise the price up. 

AirFresh23Js wrote:

It is funny that I have seen these on Ebay and a few other websites a month before RD going for $250 shipped.

Now they are $350 plus and climbing.
30t6p3b.gif

So you are saying that there is no more demand for the Quai V than there was the Quai IX, because they had similar costs and guess what, I got one for $210 shipped.  Despite the increased price, there is a demand for this shoe that there never was for any other Quai, hence the extremely high prices.  Sure the starting point has something to do with it, but when a site is sellign out for $300 shipped, they are bound to see that there is a demand and they will raise the price up. 

Originally Posted by eltouha

thank you sir 

hahaha, did you see that? non resellers are more common than you think
smile.gif
oh and i absolutely agree with you, jcuk23 is the better man
wink.gif
tongue.gif
in nyc its a dog eat dog world and that's part of buying and selling sneakers in new york
i guess thats why i am the way i am 

ah well 

hes sounds like a good guy 

no fuss, i was just playing with you, matey
smile.gif

thank you sir 

smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
in nyc its a dog eat dog world and that's part of buying and selling sneakers in new york

ah well 

smile.gif

smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

ah well 

smile.gif

its cool 

smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

ah well 

smile.gif

its cool 

Ok, so my boy is overseas right now and he grabbed an 8... I can wear a nine, but I figure if I take the insoles out I should be ok. Anybody ever have to do this?

Ok, so my boy is overseas right now and he grabbed an 8... I can wear a nine, but I figure if I take the insoles out I should be ok. Anybody ever have to do this?

Honestly the shoes that Nike put out as GR sell the same if not better than these limited shoes.You guys just wouldn't know that because your only thinking about how easy they are to get or how many stores still have a FSR.I wish a Nike rep would just post a chart of sales for a GR and one of these limited release or any of the special shoes most people cant get for retail.You have to realize that no matter how many pairs they make of these shoes Nike sells them for retail and then they get marked up by the resellers or online stores that use people like us to gauge how much they will raise the price over retail.So saying that if these were a GR they would sit on shelves may be true but they would have made alot more money off them than they already have as a limited release.So either way Nike wins.

Honestly the shoes that Nike put out as GR sell the same if not better than these limited shoes.You guys just wouldn't know that because your only thinking about how easy they are to get or how many stores still have a FSR.I wish a Nike rep would just post a chart of sales for a GR and one of these limited release or any of the special shoes most people cant get for retail.You have to realize that no matter how many pairs they make of these shoes Nike sells them for retail and then they get marked up by the resellers or online stores that use people like us to gauge how much they will raise the price over retail.So saying that if these were a GR they would sit on shelves may be true but they would have made alot more money off them than they already have as a limited release.So either way Nike wins.

Back
Top Bottom