Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Finishline canceled my Champagne order. :smh: I wanted the Champagne more than the Cigar. I wish they would have canceled those instead. Now I'll be getting a Cigar in a 14 when I really wear a 13. SMH

good lord
smokin.gif

Damn i missed out on the champagnes.. but got managed to cop some cigars. Should i wait for a restock or pay resale?

Just got confirmation right before I logged on, :D :smokin really still can't believe I got through on NDC with no leverage.

Finishline canceled my Champagne order.
mean.gif
I wanted the Champagne more than the Cigar. I wish they would have canceled those instead. Now I'll be getting a Cigar in a 14 when I really wear a 13. SMH
Wow, FNL cancels orders that quickly? I thought they usually give it 3-5 days when you submit a order before canceling. I only really get cancellation emails from them when I scoop a launch item that restocks randomly on their site. Sorry to hear that man.

Missed out on the Jordan 6's Champagne so I decided to look through Instagram to see if I could find a good pair at a decent price. Came to one, a guy was asking $400 shipped and I decided to see if he could lower the price ($350 shipped). He then asked me the exact amount of money in my PayPal account. Confused, so I just gave him around $350. He said he could do it, and asked me to send the money as friends and family. I asked him why he couldn't send me an invoice, and he started to make up excuses that his laptop was not working, and I should trust him, blah, blah. He even stated that sending money as friends/families on PayPal would provide the same protection for the buyer as sending money for goods/services. Wow ! Really? I thanked him, and said that I would look elsewhere. He even wished me luck to find a pair at $350 shipped. 

Scammers these days...:smh:  :smh:

I would also wish you luck in finding a pair for $350. wait til thursday or friday when all shipments arrive at people's homes?

Damn i missed out on the champagnes.. but got managed to cop some cigars. Should i wait for a restock or pay resale?
Wait, champagnes will go up but they'll come back down as well. Cigars are gonna be the ones u wanna buy asap. That's just how I see it atm. Always keep ya eyes open tho, deals pop up just check daily

ended up winning two raffles and got the champagnes. will probably have to find somone who will trade one of them for the cigars even though i know ill have to add some cash.

only question for myself will be how much. lol

hope there are restocks in the future for all who missed

OOS. One of my orders got cancelled too. :frown: Does FNL do anything for their customers for selling over their inventory?

Pretty disappointed...
Yeh, laugh. They don't care.

Sorry too hear fam, had same new this morn on diff shoes. BS

Getting a tooth pulled tmoro so I don't wanna hear no complaining about rape, imma be paying BIN money :-(

Yeh, laugh. They don't care.
Sorry too hear fam, had same new this morn on diff shoes. BS

Call them and complain, they cancelled my Black Toe 1 order last year, and now I call in and pre-order any upcoming retro I need but I have to notify them 1 week early.

OOS. One of my orders got cancelled too. :frown: Does FNL do anything for their customers for selling over their inventory?

Pretty disappointed...
likewise, but screw it, life handing you lemons, make lemonade an, if I can't batter these women, how my supposed to bake them and cake them

Back
Top Bottom