Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Everybody who got cigars you guys are winning in life
You know I think I was more lucky on that shoe than any other shoe all year. Went to Finishline to pick up my 11s and dude who won the cigars couldn't pay for them 
roll.gif
 I had the Champagnes already through another raffle (picked them up Friday) so I took his size 10. I didn't feel bad for him because I think he was trying to sell his winning ticket for 100 bucks or something and no one bit. Lucky me

won raffle for champagne's and picked up the other two fcfs. this was a successful weekend...

Last edited:
brazil quality is not worth what the hype has been

for the money their asking it should have been close to the GMP 7 

Last edited:
had to get some cigars at $$$$. looking too good in these pics. might pick up the champagnes later if the price ever drops a bit.

? what?

Are you saying the GMP 7 is better quality than the Brazil pack? cuz that FALSE!

the 6s have WAY better leather and suede.
just because it's tumbled doesn't mean anything.. I would imagine both materials used are a short haired nubuck but the 7s have more of a suede feel by far

just because it's tumbled doesn't mean anything.. I would imagine both materials used are a short haired nubuck but the 7s have more of a suede feel by far
Lol dude I have them both... those are my pics that I just took. While you are imagining, I actually have them.

Lol dude I have them both... those are my pics that I just took. While you are imagining, I actually have them.
I own the 7s myself & seen the 6s in hand. Just don't think the price tag is warranted. not even the gmp pack price tag was for that matter.

Last edited:

I own the 7s myself & seen the 6s in hand. Just don't think the price tag is warranted. not even the gmp pack price tag was for that matter.
I won't deny that, I liked it enough/had the money to pay the price. I am just saying your claim is false about the quality factor. 

Got my cigars ship confirmation from EB.I'm looking to trade them for bred & royal 1s...what do y'all think bout that trade

Got my cigars ship confirmation from EB.I'm looking to trade them for bred & royal 1s...what do y'all think bout that trade
lol breds AND royals not a chance. unless you are adding alot. maybe Breds.. doubtful on the royals.

Last edited:
My question is …. If i buy the Brazil Pack for $500.00   - I only want the 6's out of it… 

What could you resell the CP3's for to adjust making some money back to get the 6's??

Im saying.. Would people pay $250-300 or more for just the CP3's??? by themselves?

Cuz there's no way i'm keeping a pair of CP3's in my collection… Even if chris paul signed them… i still would sell them off

My question is …. If i buy the Brazil Pack for $500.00   - I only want the 6's out of it… 

What could you resell the CP3's for to adjust making some money back to get the 6's??

Im saying.. Would people pay $250-300 or more for just the CP3's??? by themselves?

Cuz there's no way i'm keeping a pair of CP3's in my collection… Even if chris paul signed them… i still would sell them off
I doubt it. to be real im thinking of listing mine at 125-150 for a hopeful quick sale. I very seriously doubt they will go for $250+..

your buying a $500 & tax pair of vi... IF you even get them for retail...
you will not get a single offer for cp3's above $140

Last edited:
See…….
nerd.gif
that's where I'm sitting at with the Brazil Pack

Would it make sense to my Wallet to buy the pack

$500 +$45 (Tax) = $545.00

The Brazil 6's are worth maybe $400-500 on the resell tip

The CP3's from $140 to $250 on the Resell.. GUESSTIMATION?

Does it make sense?

You aint gonna get much for cp3s. 150 tops...prolly even lower than that.

See…….:nerd: that's where I'm sitting at with the Brazil Pack

Would it make sense to my Wallet to buy the pack

$500 +$45 (Tax) = $545.00

The Brazil 6's are worth maybe $400-500 on the resell tip

The CP3's from $140 to $250 on the Resell.. GUESSTIMATION?

Does it make sense?
if you like them and can afford then yes if not then no. And i think the resell on those 6s will be higher than that esp after seeing footlockers launch map. Unless nike is holding a ton of these for the U.S. Online release.

Back
Top Bottom