Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Got my cigars and champagnes cancelled, the worst part about it was it was completely avoidable.

I'm starting to hate chase and all their fraud prevention emails, text messages and calls.

I just don't get it, years of unusually high purchases on saturday mornings and they still think someone stole my debit card.

Got my cigars and champagnes cancelled, the worst part about it was it was completely avoidable.

I'm starting to hate chase and all their fraud prevention emails, text messages and calls.

I just don't get it, years of unusually high purchases on saturday mornings and they still think someone stole my debit card.
That sucks man...I'm sorry (*edit* sorry for everyone who got cancelled).

Was yours through FNL as well?  They must have REALLY oversold.  I can't remember seeing this many cancellation posts from a FNL release.

For those who had them cancelled via FNL...what time did you get your order confirmation and what sizes?  Even though I've had tremendous luck through FNL lately...if the release is very hyped (black/red 1s, LABs, and these), even if I get past the SPA immediately, size 13 is gone...always have to go to a 14.  I'm curious to see what sizes are getting cancelled to see if there's a trend...

Call them and complain, they cancelled my Black Toe 1 order last year, and now I call in and pre-order any upcoming retro I need but I have to notify them 1 week early.

This is true. I did as well. This is how I acquired my he got games. I still have the rep name and direct phone number at fnl. They worked behind the scene to get my shoes. Fnl called me that morning around 10 am to even confirm the order

Last edited:
On another note....I still have not received shipping confirmation from ndc for both cigars and champagnes. Ndc bet not be tripping like how they did my infrared23 6 order back in february when they first released

Last edited:
this Brazil Pack is gonna be impossible. i live in Charlotte and am wondering how can Jordan be the owner of the team here and we not even get a chance to cop locally!!  #salt

this Brazil Pack is gonna be impossible. i live in Charlotte and am wondering how can Jordan be the owner of the team here and we not even get a chance to cop locally!!  #salt
I really hope the Champs/cigars have similar quality to the brazils, they are amazing in person, I just put pics up in the brazil thread if you want to see.

Now to just wait for my champs and cigars.

Yeh I wanna know the truth the the 2000 part. I think imam have too cop incase resell goes crazy. I don't want that damn cp3 tho
i am right there with you! all these early pairs floating around makes me think either they are fake or they are not limited to 2000 pairs.

Last edited:

i am right there with you! all these early pairs floating around makes me think either they are fake or they are not limited to 200 pairs.
After the release calendar just popped up, I believe these are very limited, with ALOT of fake pairs floating around.

Reactions: alp
only 1 footlocker in 100 mile radius is getting them..... safe to say my chances are good.... ok maybe not..
eyes.gif

I know how you feel, Everyone here in the State of Oregon has more reason too complain since Oregon is Home of Nike.

Last edited:
Good luck to those trying to cop the Brazil pack, I would spend all that just to ditch one pair though

Back
Top Bottom