Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

CLIPPERS ARE NEVER GETTING A RING! :lol:   NOT In OUR LIFETIME!

Mr. Tokawitz will make sure of that! 

Like i'm never getting the Brazil Pack…. wishful thinking if they do Cross my path doe

I'm not gonna let you dream killers get to me :lol:

I don't know why people like 2 day shipping from ndc. I have yet to hear of it coming faster than standard ground shipping (which always gets upgraded to 3day shipping for me for whatever reason)

I'm not gonna let you dream killers get to me
laugh.gif

I don't know why people like 2 day shipping from ndc. I have yet to hear of it coming faster than standard ground shipping (which always gets upgraded to 3day shipping for me for whatever reason)
i had a code that nike sent me so i used it. i don't believe it arrives to me any faster. during the carmines i figured it was bc it was a holiday.  i wouldn't ever pay extra for it. not being in florida anyways.

honestly in person the champagnes look better especially in terms of the speckled midsole versus the multicolored midsole of the cigars.

Maybe you been living under a rock but that's about right sadly. If I can cop the Champagnes for $400 I'll be happy, wait what the hell am I saying. SMH

Lol I see what you did there. A sneaker is only what you make it worth. Hopefully folks will see that one day

Got my cigars and champagnes cancelled, the worst part about it was it was completely avoidable.
I'm starting to hate chase and all their fraud prevention emails, text messages and calls.
I just don't get it, years of unusually high purchases on saturday mornings and they still think someone stole my debit card.

If I was you I would canal it & go somewhere else.

I would have been cursing up a storm over the phone.

Last edited:
I have chase and they've never cancelled one of my orders for me. they do send all of those emails though

Got my cigars and champagnes cancelled, the worst part about it was it was completely avoidable.
I'm starting to hate chase and all their fraud prevention emails, text messages and calls.
I just don't get it, years of unusually high purchases on saturday mornings and they still think someone stole my debit card.

If I was you I would canal it & go somewhere else.

I would have been cursing up a storm over the phone.

I was pissed on the phone but even then I knew it was pointless.

I have chase and they've never cancelled one of my orders for me. they do send all of those emails though

It's more likely it happened because of the multiple attempts to checkout on the 11s earlier that morning.
PayPal is usually my goto on Saturday mornings but the site was crashing so hard that I didn't want to risk them dropping out of my cart.

did bouncewear carry the cigars and champagnes?

It's either they did in-store only or their shipment was delayed like a couple other stores.
The real question is if any of the early euro orders were honored.
I think kickz cancelled all orders but I know some got through on afew.

It's either they did in-store only or their shipment was delayed like a couple other stores.
The real question is if any of the early euro orders were honored.
I think kickz cancelled all orders but I know some got through on afew.
cool... thanks.. i'll keep my eyes open for the sites that were delayed.. picked a pairs to oop to friends.. and was kinda salty i didn't grab myself a set once i got them in hand...

Called FNL about my cancelled order, they said to call them before next release and I am good to go, but I have a long wait, I'm not using it til the 3Lab5 metallic comes out.

Called FNL about my cancelled order, they said to call them before next release and I am good to go, but I have a long wait, I'm not using it til the 3Lab5 metallic comes out.
i wish i knew that worked before because they cancelled my fear 4s. could of cooked easily on the taxi's or bred 1
mean.gif

For the heads that got their FNL order canceled, did they send you a tracking number email then cancel it because I checked out after the sold out tweet.

My Cigars should be here Wednesday . The EB platinum club is money. One of the best deals on the Internet to get 2 day shipping for $40 for the year. I think I am up to 6 shoes in the first 2 months of the membership.

For the heads that got their FNL order canceled, did they send you a tracking number email then cancel it because I checked out after the sold out tweet.
I didn't get a tracking confirm email, I got one that said, literally,

"Doesn't it feel great to know your kicks are on their way, and when you get them, go rub it in everyones faces"

Lmao. Idiots.

Anyway, they better honor their word on this for the 3lab5s.

I'm eatin!

Last edited:
found someone selling the royals for 250 and his vnds breds for 200 thats $450 right there. I'll let yall know if it goes down

when something is too good to be true it probably is.. i guarantee you those shoes are fake. 

Agree. No one in the world is gonna give Royals for $250 and vnds bred 1's for $200. Please no storytelling here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom