Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Had the closet open for a min getting clothes out and when I was shutting it these lite up pretty nicely.
whats the other shoe ?
nerd.gif

As a seller I never include receipts for Ebay transactions. It's pointless. If people want to try to scam they'll just lie about the receipt and now you don't have a receipt when the item gets returned.  I've made hundreds of transactions on Ebay as a buyer and seller and I've never been successfully scammed. Do everything by the book, don't cut corners for an extra buck. I know this advice is unsolicited, but I read dude's issue above and it just reminded me (and pissed me off) of all the POS scam artists out there. I have no doubt there are NT members who pull the same crap. You know who you are and you suck...

Last edited:
Copped from Hannon and not U.S. customs is holding my package for inspection since yesterday.     
mean.gif

I have given this thought for the future as well. How long do they sit. Consignment shops are safer, but I guess you can't dictate the price and negotiate.
Not to derail the thread more, but FC is who I use and they've always sold my stuff extremely fast. When certain things sit for long, I'll email them and have them drop the price and it sells. I rather wait a week for them to sell than get a quick turnaround just to get that e-mail from pp the next day.

Those Blue Glow Soles ^^^^^^^ FIRE!

it's Crazy what the Trends is with Sneakers - Glow in the Dark, Flyknit, and 3m

Color's like Gamma and Toro (ALL RED), Volt seem to be the Favorite

Elephant Print is becoming a little annoying to some but i don't mind it on sneakers to an extent.

That Hologram Reflective material didn't pop off …. IMO     like Nike wanted .. seems like peeps didn't really dig that...

They are even mixing the CAR game with Sneakers… Putting Glitter flakes in the Soles like their painting a Lowrider w/ Triple Gold Flakes in the Paint!

what's next???

Last edited:
cigars are desirable most def but can't even think of paying the resell.

even at retail it was alot. "quality" leather or not

Im Just a tad bit salty i had a weeding to go to and didn't have a chance to cop. All three are great shoes and i wish i got the championships. Just having fun with PS.

Last edited:
Well gents, with my khaki cargo shorts and brown olive polo shirt, it went very well! Besides they are ankle length socks which you can't see anyway. The problem is the dye rubbing off...not the color of the socks. Regardless of color, reddish dye will still be on your socks. Smh

Snea
Well gents, with my khaki cargo shorts and brown olive polo shirt, it went very well! Besides they are ankle length socks which you can't see anyway. The problem is the dye rubbing off...not the color of the socks. Regardless of color, reddish dye will still be on your socks. Smh
the Dye from the Leather?

Thats fine but if they're ankle length socks which you clearly stated can't be seen anyway then why do you care if they get dyed purple, orange, red, green or any other color under the sun

Thats fine but if they're ankle length socks which you clearly stated can't be seen anyway then why do you care if they get dyed purple, orange, red, green or any other color under the sun

Ok. Apparently you guys are missing the point. The real issue is the dye will tranfer on ALL socks...not just whites. I don't want my $20 elite socks ruined by dye transfer from shoes. We all know of blue jeans dye transfer....but I have never seen where the dye from sockliner in shoes transfer. And when did white socks go out of style....when colored elites and other colored dropped? Guess if really getting old then cuz all colored socks do not look good. I do believe in over matching. I like to where black socks....but black didn't look right againt the color so I went with the ankle length. Gave a more grown up appearance. Worn right, the cigars can pass as a casual sneaker

Back
Top Bottom