Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Its nikes new thing pay an outrageous amount for shoes and let them damage your clothes, the 275 elite lebrons sticky things rub off on socks too, they even rubbed off on my jeans...

Its nikes new thing pay an outrageous amount for shoes and let them damage your clothes, the 275 elite lebrons sticky things rub off on socks too, they even rubbed off on my jeans...
Yeah I'd hate for shoes to ruin socks because if people are paying that much for shoes, the least Nike can do is make sure the colors don't bleed.

Hated what happens to  White on White AIR FORCE 1's after you wear them with Crispy BLUE New 501 Levis… they're Ruin… Blue Dye! UGH!!

But yet it's one of the Fresh outfits to wear to this day

Love n Hate!

I wear white socks all the time...Yall got me feeling like Otis from Martin.

I was at the zoo over the weekend and saw someone wearing the Champagnes with a shirt that had the label from Dom P...Usually, I find that matchy-matchy stuff to be extra sharp cheddar cheesy, but I actually didn't mind it. Not for me, but i saw what homie was doing there...

Hated what happens to  White on White AIR FORCE 1's after you wear them with Crispy BLUE New 501 Levis… they're Ruin… Blue Dye! UGH!!

But yet it's one of the Fresh outfits to wear to this day

Love n Hate!

Fact. Back in the high school days, we used to cut a sleeve off a white tee (4xl, obviously) and put it over the top of the AF1 as kind of a buffer between the jeans and the sneaker.

No Levis though...this was the age of Akademiks and Girbaud, etc.

Fact. Back in the high school days, we used to cut a sleeve off a white tee (4xl, obviously) and put it over the top of the AF1 as kind of a buffer between the jeans and the sneaker.

No Levis though...this was the age of Akademiks and Girbaud, etc.
hahahahaha me and my people did the same sh*t...my dk blue denim double knee carhartt's would do damage to my all white uptowns and timbz

Had dude on eBay for $350 shipped for cigars since I never liked champagne's priority but they were half a size too big... smh good price nonetheless :nerd:

Last edited:
Had dude on eBay for $350 shipped for cigars since I never liked champagne's priority but they were half a size too big... smh good price nonetheless
nerd.gif
that's $75 over retail + tax for them...not bad, succz they aint ya size

that's $75 over retail + tax for them...not bad, succz they aint ya size

I know... I was ready to cop... he had my size but had sold it day prior... .smh my luck but oh well I'll be passing on these for now just bought two pairs of 2004-05 13's so month is already bit expensive :lol:

Restocks should happen though... pretty sure they will be on Nike quarterly :nerd:

I know... I was ready to cop... he had my size but had sold it day prior... .smh my luck but oh well I'll be passing on these for now just bought two pairs of 2004-05 13's so month is already bit expensive
laugh.gif

Restocks should happen though... pretty sure they will be on Nike quarterly
nerd.gif
hahaha gotta love that 3m on the '04 flints and breds...im actually contemplating grabbing a wheat 13 but the rest this year is gonna be expensive in terms of jordan releases and if nike decides to drop some nice solid colored foams

Wish i could find cigars for $350, i keep running into GM pairs locally....smh

I found a guy selling locally on craigslist for $350, I asked if he had receipts or a copy of his invoice and he stopped responding.
There are a lot of GM pairs out here.

I found a guy selling locally on craigslist for $350, I asked if he had receipts or a copy of his invoice and he stopped responding.
There are a lot of GM pairs out here.
:lol:, possible to find those prices though, I gave my cigars to my boy on RD for $320

I found 2 pair of champagnes locally for $340-$350 but the cigars are harder to find and prices are $450 and up around my way....had a pair for $400 shipped from a nt'er but he decided not to sell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom