Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

these champagnes look like throw up, I'm glad i didn't like them 
roll.gif

playing ball in roshe's :smh: :smh: :smh:
Yeah.. don't ever do that haha. I'm guilty. I forgot my bball shoes once because I was in a rush. Ended up with two holes in the left and 3 in the right after only owning them for like 2 weeks :frown:

Last edited:
So I been trying to trade my champagne 6's for two GR's (Carmine's & concord lows) Am I doing too much? I don't think I'm wilding but some ppl act like I'm doin the most. Thoughts?

So I been trying to trade my champagne 6's for two GR's (Carmine's & concord lows) Am I doing too much? I don't think I'm wilding but some ppl act like I'm doin the most. Thoughts?

Your trying to trade a new retro colorway that is highly disliked by a lot of people for 2 classic colorways that are beloved by many.
While value matches your going to have a hard time finding someone with both those shoes and is willing to give up both.

Last edited:
True, I just looked at it from an economic standpoint. I figured the value of the 6's was even with both. After reading your opinion I understand what you mean, nice avi btw lol

Trading a shoe that was extra limited for 2 of the biggest GRs to release this year. Sorry but you're taking the L in this trade. And this is coming from a person who doesn't even like champagnes. Carmines and cord lows will be restocked in FSRs in multiple places before the year is up. I guarantee that. If you wanna trade champagnes do it for something that's less likely to be restocked or retro'd again 3-4 yrs later the way JB does nowadays. I'm actually quite surprised you pulled champagnes but struck out on carmines and cord lows

Last edited:

True, I just looked at it from an economic standpoint. I figured the value of the 6's was even with both. After reading your opinion I understand what you mean, nice avi btw lol
I'd just sell and use the funds to buy what you want, sometimes its just easier that way.

Avi was posted in the black infrared 6 thread, I had to use it.

Trading a shoe that was extra limited for 2 of the biggest GRs to release this year. Sorry but you're taking the L in this trade. And this is coming from a person who doesn't even like champagnes. Carmines and cord lows will be restocked in FSRs in multiple places before the year is up. I guarantee that. If you wanna trade champagnes do it for something that's less likely to be restocked or retro'd again 3-4 yrs later the way JB does nowadays. I'm actually quite surprised you pulled champagnes but struck out on carmines and cord lows
Refer to the first two sentences. I wouldn't do it keim12 keim12

Really? Who cares which shoes are more limited, its about which shoes he'd prefer to wear.

Even though I've got all 3, I'd never trade concord lows+carmines for champagnes.

The person giving both of those up would be taking the L in my opinion.

Really? Who cares which shoes are more limited, its about which shoes he'd prefer to wear.
Even though I've got all 3, I'd never trade concord lows+carmines for champagnes.
The person giving both of those up would be taking the L in my opinion.

You're missing the point. Point was that Carmines and concord lows will be reasonably easy to obtain at retail if you have a bit of patience due to restocks. Thats $320 before tax and shipping. Champagnes will be very difficult to obtain at retail price again. And those are goin for over $400 easy in thel aftermarket. At the end of the day though I guess its about which shoes u personally like more. For me personally carmines are and always will be ugly regardless of how much they are idolized here. So I would never ever make that trade. But to each his own. They're his shoes so it ain't my loss or gain, I was simply adding my 2 cents

Refer to the first two sentences. I wouldn't do it keim12 keim12

This guy knows what he's talkin about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom