Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Makes me want to pull mine out, and rock em...  
pimp.gif

Them greenish goblin fakes are all over ebay. Smh. I see these are the concord and space jams when it comes to fakes. I see more fakes on ebay then real. In another month or 2, the fakers will get the color right and it will be hard to tell.

What are some of the ways to tell/spot the fakes especially in hand??....just bought both and I'm hoping they are legit!!!....guys says the are 100% authentic and pics look good

What are some of the ways to tell/spot the fakes especially in hand??....just bought both and I'm hoping they are legit!!!....guys says the are 100% authentic and pics look good

Post pics up here those of us will be more than happy to help

Best advice I could give is to just post pics in the legit check section.

File that claim and get your money back bro! Champagnes are not shiney enough....looks dull. Cigar color is still off. It will be hard for the fakers to get that color right. Whatever treatment or leather jb used on the authentics are damn good and will be hard to replicate. Eventually....the fakers may get close. Plus, the inserts are not black in the cigars. They are white.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!!......i opened a dispute..seller respond that they are real and that no refunds are excepted!!....he stated that in the invoice that they are 100% authentic no b-grades or fakes and no returns excepted except if wrong size is sent, has any1 had experience with a situation like this will that matter in me trying to get my money back??......any other ways to spot them by pictures cause I'm probably going to have to state and note how i know they are fakes??....i already mentioned the shoe trees and that i spoke with numerous sneaker heads who know fakes and can spot the differences!!!..thank you guys again!!

Real...fake...who cares. It's 99% the same shoe. If you're paying 600 for a pair of sneakers, you have bigger problems in life. 

How is being able to afford a shoe at $600 a problem? Sounds like being financially stable and comfortable to me.
Right!!!....whats wrong with that guy
mean.gif
!!!!!.......who cares??, i care ....i don't wear or support fake S**t bro!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom