Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I think I got a fake pair. I have an authentic size 8 purchased from FinishLine. Got a size 11 off eBay. Came in today with Nikereceipt but the color is lighter than the size 8's. Box is perfect. What do you guys think?

View media item 1085356View media item 1085354View media item 1085353View media item 1085352View media item 1085351

I have a pair myself and I couldnt tell you if yours are real or not but with every thread stating jordan quality and production issues on every release i wouldnt find it hard to belive that those are legit and tahts just how that pair came. just my .02 cents

View media item 1091912View media item 1091913View media item 1091914View media item 1091915View media item 1091916View media item 1091917

Guys need your help do you think these are fakes? Bought from ebay seller says 100% authentic checked nike.com seller did buy some upc number on shoes and packing card match but manufacture date is 12/24/13! I wasnt aware nike manufactured shoes 6 months before release? All my other j's were manufactured shortly before release box is same as my cigars other thing is tongue stitching runs off in the middle please help.....

Pairs finally came in

View media item 1037498
For those wondering about production dates, the left and right shoes both have the same production date for a given pair. Cigars are 1/15/14-3/17/14 and champagnes are 1/15/14-3/11/14

View media item 1091912View media item 1091913View media item 1091914View media item 1091915View media item 1091916View media item 1091917

Guys need your help do you think these are fakes? Bought from ebay seller says 100% authentic checked nike.com seller did buy some upc number on shoes and packing card match but manufacture date is 12/24/13! I wasnt aware nike manufactured shoes 6 months before release? All my other j's were manufactured shortly before release box is same as my cigars other thing is tongue stitching runs off in the middle please help.....

idk. personally i dont think they are fake but im not a pro at legit checking. you should consult the gm bandits of NT

Hmm that pair looks like money. The manufacture date would be a red flag, but I do remember a few pairs of my J's being manufactured that early. The usual date should be about 2-3 months before release, but I've seen some pairs with finished dates as early as 5-6 months before release. I think those pairs are just the early pairs that they make for samples, send out to celebrities, etc. my guess is, that pair is just an early pair. Worst case scenario.

Last edited:
They would if they made too many and had any left over. The few pairs I have that had the early finish dates all came from either finishline or footlocker. I guess it's really just based on chance that you get a early release pair from a authorized retailer.

i've ordered from NDC over 100 times. NEVER seen that Packlist/ Delivery note EVER
This is true too. I've only ordered clothing from there, but something about that packing slip does give a bad vibe. I just don't trust any shoes I get on the aftermarket with any Asian origins.

Back
Top Bottom