Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Cigars have been looking nice since first pics. .and I must say champagnes are actually growing on me after seeing those fakes in comparison a page back.
i always liked the champagnes but i seriously am pissed that i passed on the cigars...that dutch master tone is crazy hahaha

Has anyone seen a green shirt with a black and white picture of the Bulls in the locker room after winning their first chip. It had gold foil accents on the champagne bottle they were drinking, and maybe a gold foil border. I figure it was intended for the Champagne 6s, but I saw a guy wearing it at the H-town Sneaker Summit yesterday, and want it to rock with these...

img56044284.jpg

shout out to JAGUARKICKS for the kicks

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies but has anyone with a legit pair can you check if the badges on the heel are dead straight as the one on my left shoe is slightly crooked another reason i suspect authenticity

Thanks for all the replies but has anyone with a legit pair can you check if the badges on the heel are dead straight as the one on my left shoe is slightly crooked another reason i suspect authenticity

Give me 10 minutes and I'll post pics of mine

Cheers its just my cigars the 2 heel badges are perfect the champagnes 1 is perfect the other is slightly twisted ive looked at pics on the net and ebay and from what i can see they all seem perfect except 1 pair but who knows if they are legit

Nm. Still at the bar lol

The champagnes you posted aren't fake.

still looking for a size 9 on those Cigars  but its been hard and disappointing with all these GM pairs I've come across on these CL meet ups.

Yea sucks but everything that I've wanted after this release I've been able to cop so I guess thats my consolidation for now lol.

Congrats. You are correct there are a TON of GM pairs out there more than Retail pairs honestly there wasn't too many retail pairs to begin with. What side and how much if you don't mind me asking.
From the pic they look just like my pair.  In reality I could care less if I see someone with a pair that wasn't bought at your local FL, NT, or whatever.  Do you. 

From the pic they look just like my pair.  In reality I could care less if I see someone with a pair that wasn't bought at your local FL, NT, or whatever.  Do you. 

I don't care either. Your money do what you want with it. I do however have a problem with people selling GM pairs as retail and charging as such. Nothing more nothing less.

Cigars are one of the highest quality JB sneakers ever produced IMO. For those that want them I think you should get them now, I could see these going for bin prices in a year or 2

Back
Top Bottom