Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Cigars are one of the highest quality JB sneakers ever produced IMO. For those that want them I think you should get them now, I could see these going for bin prices in a year or 2

Agreed the leather cut on them is very good, easily BIN quality. If they hit those prices with so many GM pairs out remains to be seen.

Was looking to buy a pair of champagnes but i cant tell the legit from the GM/unauthorized/fake pairs so i just gave up looking :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Still looking for a 12 in in the cigars, if anybody knows of one hit me with a PM please!
I DON'T GET IT, I GOT WARNED FOR POSTING ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING IN THE WTL FORUM AND I GOT BANNED FROM THAT FORUM. 

I'VE SEEN PRETTY MUCH THE SAME LINES POSTED OVER AND OVER AND AINT NUTTIN HAPPENING TO OTHERS AS IT DID TOO ME.

NOTHING AGAINST YOU BRO NOT TRYING TO THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS BUT I JUST DON'T GET IT WHEN IT COMES TO ME.

I DON'T GET IT, I GOT WARNED FOR POSTING ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING IN THE WTL FORUM AND I GOT BANNED FROM THAT FORUM. 
I'VE SEEN PRETTY MUCH THE SAME LINES POSTED OVER AND OVER AND AINT NUTTIN HAPPENING TO OTHERS AS IT DID TOO ME.
NOTHING AGAINST YOU BRO NOT TRYING TO THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS BUT I JUST DON'T GET IT WHEN IT COMES TO ME.
dry snitch....

im so sad that im missed this pack.

shoes were complete fire well designed and awesome impecable quality on them

Hell, I wish I could find a pair for anywhere near that! It seems as though they get higher by the day lol they were done really well (from what I can see).

One would assume you actuality liked the cigars since you like one of the worst retros in JB history
thank you for that pic. I think ill make it my new avatar
pimp.gif
. The contrast stitching is the only part I could do without on these. woooo that avatar is cold. thanks again
smile.gif

Last edited:
close up pic of the ring

they're real

actually coulda got em for 285 but he was on his way to sell em to somebody else

he just didn't want em

def a steal

crazy cause I caught the ferraris, cigars and what the lebrons all in one week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom