Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Will prolly pass on these regardless of how they are sold. Neat concept but not a fan of the colors.

The hype for these are real and it's annoying. They aren't the best looking Jordan's, but they aren't the worst either and when you throw in the special meaning behind them it's a pack I'd honestly cop to wear on occasions. But I know people who don't like basketball, don't watch basketball, don't know anything about Michael Jordan other than he's the G.O.A.T or the Bulls asking me about these shoe's and when are they going to drop :smh:

It would be foolish to release them separately.

Why give you what you want when Nike can just force feed you. Come up off that $400+ that these will retail for. 60% of them will be resold anyway.

Also, if the high price of them being sold as a pack keeps even just ONE person that would have bought them if they were separate away, then I'm all for it.

I also still can't fathom how people like the champagnes over the cigars...but it's all subjective, I get it. But that shiny green reminds me of the "Feel So Good" video...

View media item 909533

"What you know about goin out, headin west, red lex, tv's, all up in the head rest"

My guess is that these will be released separately.

Similar to the Fear pack last year.

Most people posting early pics seem to have either one, or both.

We'll see.

My friend called the champagnes expensive sketchers because they glow lol, had me dying

Last edited:
Cigars look very nice in person. For those who saying these 6s are the ugliest.... yall forgetting about the piston and laker 6s 
sick.gif

Cigars look very nice in person. For those who saying these 6s are the ugliest.... yall forgetting about the piston and laker 6s 
sick.gif
Blasphemy, Lakers 6 are acceptable in comparison to pistons.  Somebody should have lost their job over those pistons 6.

Cigars are dope to me and I never liked champagne at all but it looks like if you want one you might have no choice to buy the other because a pack in looking inevitable at this point.

I'd rather a pack but Idc! I just want them both :rolleyes whatever needs to be done for me to successfully obtain them, I'm wit it :D
usually green kicks don't appeal that much to me. Prob. why I've owned so few and loved what I had so much but, I'm liking champagnes a lot and I've been all in on cigars since discovery.

I'd rather a pack but Idc! I just want them both :rolleyes whatever needs to be done for me to successfully obtain them, I'm wit it :D
usually green kicks don't appeal that much to me. Prob. why I've owned so few and loved what I had so much but, I'm liking champagnes a lot and I've been all in on cigars since discovery.

I'm also looking forward to a pack, the shoe's don't look amazing, but they also aren't as bad as people are making them out to be. The thing that's making me hope for a pack is the whole back story behind it, it wouldn't feel the same having one and not both. Kind of like not having the complete GMP or the Rivalry Pack and so on. But it could be my die hard Chicago Bulls fan/growing up a Michael Jordan fan mentality influencing me as well. Who knows how I'd feel about these shoe's growing up in another state, rooting for another team, idolizing another player.

I'm also looking forward to a pack, the shoe's don't look amazing, but they also aren't as bad as people are making them out to be. The thing that's making me hope for a pack is the whole back story behind it, it wouldn't feel the same having one and not both. Kind of like not having the complete GMP or the Rivalry Pack and so on. But it could be my die hard Chicago Bulls fan/growing up a Michael Jordan fan mentality influencing me as well. Who knows how I'd feel about these shoe's growing up in another state, rooting for another team, idolizing another player.

Lmao You'd feel the same homie! Lol just my opinion, but I'm from cleveland ohio and I feel as you do, one of many teams I may add he's consecutively created a highlight reel off of but it didn't matter.. he just had that aura of greatness to him like no one else. Even wanting my home team to win playing against them I always was fascinated like most by mj. But in regards to the kicks I feel u! Would seem incomplete without one unless you have a preference.

Lmao You'd feel the same homie! Lol just my opinion, but I'm from cleveland ohio and I feel as you do, one of many teams I may add he's consecutively created a highlight reel off of but it didn't matter.. he just had that aura of greatness to him like no one else. Even wanting my home team to win playing against them I always was fascinated like most by mj. But in regards to the kicks I feel u! Would seem incomplete without one unless you have a preference.

I feel like back in the 90's regardless of what team you were rooting for, at the end of the day everyone loved Jordan and what he brought to a game. Unfortunately that same level of love and respect isn't there anymore, but it's nice knowing there are still people I can relate to. As for these shoe's, I don't have a preference, I don't have any green shoe's off the top of my head (I was hoping for an Oregon Duck V release) and I don't have any brownish shoe's as well so it'd be a first. I don't necessarily love these shoe's because of how they look (I wouldn't wear them frequently) but the model, what the retro 6 model itself represents, and then the back story behind these two shoe's is what does it for me. But I'd have to have both pairs, knowing the story behind them I'd feel incomplete having only one so I guess it's both or bust :lol: I'd rather have neither if I can't have both.

Back
Top Bottom