Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

The only reason why the kos were hyped because only like 5 stores were getting them. Only a select few were interested in them and that's how I see these. Only a handful of people I see on this thread spoke good on both pairs
All the other sites those fools will be allover these. guaranteed. I tend to give NT a little credit of not having an overwhelming population of hypebeasts, but it is getting worse lately. Sites like ************* and all that other BS you know all them cats are praising the "wonderful theme" and all that nonsense.
laugh.gif
 either way, I think it's simply downplaying to say that this pack will not have people interested and resell for an insane amount. Have we seen anything like this before? yes, to an extent, but we have never seen a pack (no matter how corny it is) with this level of "special" if you will. This is the first Jordan to have replica "rings" as an accessory. that alone is going to make some kid pay crazy resell. And we haven't even seen the box yet.... Lord knows when that surfaces that will bring more interest. I think these will sell for more than the DMP easily. Not to mention those preorder prices for a single shoe are certainly going to influence resell and what these idiots are willing to pay for them. This will surely be a sickening, eye-opening release imo.
I never see you post that you like any shoes other than those godawful anthracite 8s in your avi, what have you actually bought in the last 2 years.  Not even going at you, just curious because if you don't like anything that nike or jb drops why even bother chiming in.

I really hope it is a pack..would be easier for me to get the pack. But I'll have both nonetheless

Really its a nice idea but like most said the champagne ones are ugly so hopefully they will release separate.

i just need theose cigars! the leather on them looks right. those champagnes on the otherhand, can keep it movinggg

GMP was package FEARS were a pack.... but i havent heard what this will be.... hope a package though on my end

I never see you post that you like any shoes other than those godawful anthracite 8s in your avi, what have you actually bought in the last 2 years.  Not even going at you, just curious because if you don't like anything that nike or jb drops why even bother chiming in.
laugh.gif
 if you must know I copped about 10 or so retros since the black/red 13s. More **** has come out this year so far than good imo. only got the white/infrared 6s and powder blue 10s so far

laugh.gif
 if you must know I copped about 10 or so retros since the black/red 13s. More **** has come out this year so far than good imo. only got the white/infrared 6s and powder blue 10s so far
OG or close to OG colorways only then, makes sense why you hate the other shoes they've been dropping.

Back
Top Bottom