Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

cheapest presale I've seen for ONE pair is 700 but still not sure i can trust any of them.

I was looking into the J23 App, and I noticed that he has stated that these shoe's would be sold separately. So I guess it wouldn't be too farfetched that someone has their hands on one of the two and is trying to "come up" :lol:

These look like some custom shoes to me, nothing against customs but seems JB is now cashing in on any angle they can. Its clear to see why the lebrons are released in so many colorways, in 20 yrs time they wont have to resort to gimmicks like this to sell those rtetros.

These look like some custom shoes to me, nothing against customs but seems JB is now cashing in on any angle they can. Its clear to see why the lebrons are released in so many colorways, in 20 yrs time they wont have to resort to gimmicks like this to sell those rtetros.

I'll admit, these do have that custom look/feel to it, but outside of a few LeBron's I don't see every model that came out having the same amount of people after them like every retro Jordan model. For instance, off the top of my head (don't own any LeBron's) I think 7-10 look the best other than that though there isn't too many fans of the other models available.

Anyone can photoshoped the champagne and give a black treatment to this green **** ?

I think both of these shoes are dope! I'm digging the whole concept behind that shoe, and really like the colorways. Even though the colorways are out there they are so much better than the junk JB has been giving us...and I can at least appreciate the meaning behind these. If I could cop these I most definitely would. Now I could do without the glow in the dark sole, but really the least of my concerns.

People will only cop these for resale I believe.

:smh:

These will be super limited, I already know.
this is true but should be no surprise to anyone else. Two hyped shoes with a story behind them that are jordans . I'm not even mad that resell will super high its just apart of the game and how nike wants it

laugh.gif
$1000 for some green Jordans...
Yea really.... not even an original or close to an original colorway. What's the world coming to 
eyes.gif

Just like the kos rival pack price will go down. Everyone who buys for resell won't move all these no matter how limited they are

Last edited:
The only reason why the kos were hyped because only like 5 stores were getting them. Only a select few were interested in them and that's how I see these. Only a handful of people I see on this thread spoke good on both pairs

The only reason why the kos were hyped because only like 5 stores were getting them. Only a select few were interested in them and that's how I see these. Only a handful of people I see on this thread spoke good on both pairs
At least compare these to a real pack like GMPs or DMPs.  Nobody wanted KOs.

At least compare these to a real pack like GMPs or DMPs.  Nobody wanted KOs.
Kinda why I said what I said... Again I don't see many people actually really wanting these. A lot of slander on this thread! I'm not going talk about the lack of interest all DMPs had when they initially released and gmps weren't as hard to get. People who really wanted them got them

Last edited:
All the other sites those fools will be allover these. guaranteed. I tend to give NT a little credit of not having an overwhelming population of hypebeasts, but it is getting worse lately. Sites like ************* and all that other BS you know all them cats are praising the "wonderful theme" and all that nonsense.
laugh.gif
 either way, I think it's simply downplaying to say that this pack will not have people interested and resell for an insane amount. Have we seen anything like this before? yes, to an extent, but we have never seen a pack (no matter how corny it is) with this level of "special" if you will. This is the first Jordan to have replica "rings" as an accessory. that alone is going to make some kid pay crazy resell. And we haven't even seen the box yet.... Lord knows when that surfaces that will bring more interest. I think these will sell for more than the DMP easily. Not to mention those preorder prices for a single shoe are certainly going to influence resell and what these idiots are willing to pay for them. This will surely be a sickening, eye-opening release imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom