Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I refuse to drop $275 after tax, JB can shove it on these, im good. JB aint gettin my bread on this release

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with Eblens know if they will be getting them? Pretty much the only store that isn't cities away in order to get either one of these for me since none of the stores around me are getting them.

Anyone familiar with Eblens know if they will be getting them? Pretty much the only store that isn't cities away in order to get either one of these for me since none of the stores around me are getting them.
I wanna say they won't get them. They really don't get much of the limited stuff.

Im not knocking anyone after these. But Imo both of these are Brutally Ugly color schemes..

To each his/her own..

Last edited:
lol makes you feel like you paying resell at retail price. stop it nike
Thats exactly how it feels, i just cant find it in me to drop that amount on a retail pair of J's, even the black friday and christmas release wont be that much

Any preorders? I wouldn't mind paying $350 + shipped for the cigars. The others look really good too in some new pics I saw. I'm getting in line on NDC then going to mess with Finish line and foot locker servers and hope to get through.

Any preorders? I wouldn't mind paying $350 + shipped for the cigars. The others look really good too in some new pics I saw. I'm getting in line on NDC then going to mess with Finish line and foot locker servers and hope to get through.

A few other NTers and I ordered off ISS. Only place I trust doing a preorder from with the insane amount of fakes floating around.

Last edited:
If you rely on going to champs at your local mall here in the US then this pic is just fu*kin ridiculous....

View media item 1008627
whaaaa.gif

havent heard of any of them gettin these

The one connect I have and they won't carry these in store. Smh. It's for the better I guess. Unless I score online. Lol

I had originally said i did not want this one... but after this pic i think im going for both know

I had originally said i did not want this one... but after this pic i think im going for both know
Those are definitely growing on me, but I just don't think I could wear them. Too much going on for me, and I usually like loud sneakers. Rather double on Cigars I guess. 

Back
Top Bottom