Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

You
Me

And literally a million more probably.

With most of us trying 2-3 ways on average, 2 at LEAST. . I seen some of yall with like 9 things going!

You right bro the cigars are fire! Champagne, are aight, but not for me! These will he like snakeskin XI OG's, wheat XIII's, Chutney XIV all slept on but then one of most popular retros 10 years down the road! Hypebeast and limitedness are selling these out!
Feel you on that these being sought after. These Cigars are FRESH!
You
Me

And literally a million more probably.

With most of us trying 2-3 ways on average, 2 at LEAST. . I seen some of yall with like 9 things going!
I just need one purrrr lol.

I like the cigars but with tax and shipping you talking about 3 bills, JB can eat a big one I'm done. I've had about enough of JB and Nike. Their logic is that if people are willing to pay upwards of $300 for shoes from resellers then we can charge these fools $250 for Js and $275 for Lebrons. I've got enough Jordans to last me a couple of lifetimes so unless Nike and JB stop taking advantage of people then the Carmine's were my last purchase. So not only do we have to deal with shady retailers, shady rsvp's , resellers , bots but now the one thing Nike and JB can control which is the retail price they choose to raise year after year after year. Nike I'm done son! Peace up A town down!

So If The Cigars yellow like reg 6's

Do the Champagne's Yellow as well and do they still GITD after yellowing
Or is it diff rubber on the soles??

I was gonna check jimmyjazz's customer service bu its closed :/ and as a teenager in high school I CANNOT drop $300 on a pair. Not with it being summer.

I plan on doing the raffles for them but if I can't get it then I guess I'm gonna wait it out and see what the resale prices are or if I can get my new plug to do something. But one of these are a must have honestly and simply because of the theme.

has anyone ordered a pair off iss
i made my order this past sunday

I was told by email the shoes would be shipped yesterday and last night all I got on the shipping information the package is ready for usps to go and pick it up

To me thats not being shipped
if the shoes are instock why not ship em out
Just giving you a tracking number and waiting on movement is not very good business especially when you're paying a premium

I been calling there customer service number and its a cellphone that has full messages and noone picks up

Anyone else having the same issue.
I know their are others on nt that ordered off iss.

Last edited:
has anyone ordered a pair off iss
i made my order this past sunday

I was told by email the shoes would be shipped yesterday and last night all I got on the shipping information the package is ready for usps to go and pick it up

To me thats not being shipped
if the shoes are instock why not ship em out
Just giving you a tracking number and waiting on movement is not very good business especially when you're paying a premium

I been calling there customer service number and its a cellphone that has full messages and noone picks up

Anyone else having the same issue.
I know their are others on nt that ordered off iss.
Sorry to hear but never had a prob. I've ordered two pairs on diff occasions and rcv all info accordingly. They usually tell you on the product page when it will ship so I'd ask what was the dates they said before you even ordered. Never had to call cus srv

^ iss said on their site the shoes are ready to ship

That was the maun reason I ordered from them

The last time their excuse was something along the lines of they running out of packing material

I hope they ship today

Hmm lots of sites do. and theyre selling early??

i not going to explain how or why their legit

all i can tell you is i have been buying shoes for the past 25 years

been buying on the internet for over 11 years and iss was the first non chain store website i ever copped from

i know whats real
i know whats fake and
i know whats a real early release

believe me when i say their legit just over priced but worth it if you don't want to deal with the campout/online/raffle nonsense

Last edited:

I was gonna check jimmyjazz's customer service bu its closed :/ and as a teenager in high school I CANNOT drop $300 on a pair. Not with it being summer.
Feel you on that bro. I'm also a youngin'. Just gotta manage the money properly and not drop every singly dollar on kicks.

250+ tax is a little much for these...
tired.gif

Just talked to a Jimmy Jazz rep and was told they are not sure if they are getting them

And won't know until 2-3 days prior to the release date.

I've never understood why companies still use USPS as shipping carrier of choice.  They have the worst customer service in the event a package is lost along with the worst tracking system.
Worst customer service yes, worst tracking system no. They are also much faster than UPS

Worst customer service yes, worst tracking system no. They are also much faster than UPS
I agree, USPS "service" (priority to be exact) is much quicker than UPS or FedEx ground however service speed has no relation to actual tracking system..

Back
Top Bottom