Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

WTKD drops at 10 so lets have fun with those servers guys lol

So non-TLO as of now?
nerd.gif

Lmao, I recall alot of shunning on my concern about these smh, making fluff comments like.. Ahh just do your work this is a routine release, or...ahhh..these are gonna be way more available than you think, thanks! Your phrophecy isn't without gratitude.
:D

so it's less corny because it has a given theme? how is it any better than grape 5s in the fridge or oreos next to a pack of oreos?

my go to spot in fla got only 9 of each and want 500 a pair

usually if they get 12-14 pair they charge max 100 over box price. and they sell early 

plug: we got the celebration pack 6's

me: 350?

plug: nah 500

me.tumbleweeds out the text

missed out the sb's miss out on these im not copping anything till august when the sport blues drop

bout to cop some atc 2's to lessen the salt.lol 

Anybody got info on Finishlines in ATL? I know there was somebody on NT that used to have knowledge of allocation.

Aren't they based in like Switzerland or something? If so, it's like midnight or something there. So if whatever number you have is just ringing, it may be because they are likely closed for the evening.

there located in Germany

if you call do it at 7 or 8 am EST

Last edited:
Im the opposite. 10am est is perfect. Stagger all the releases. The Lab3s last month worked out perfectly. I hope this trend continues.

so idk what the hell is going on with my kickz.com order for the cigars.

They took the money out of my paypal. my order status is showing shipped & gives me a tracking number. however that tracking number has been showing as invalid on UPS website since friday. I've tried emailing kickz 3 times. even though their contact form says that they will email you back within 24 hours, i haven't gotten any kind of response from them whatsoever in over 3 days.

I don't want to waste money on making an international phone call to their customer service line at 7 in the morning to get an answer.

Anyone else who got thru on kickz last week have any info regarding their orders or have been able to get in touch with them at all? please PM me asap, i'm starting to get really worried. their customer service is definitely lacking. 

Last edited:
All recent ndc 10am releases has been doing is pushing those that missed out on the other sites at 8am to try to cop on ndc, or those that wants to double/triple up etc.. try on ndc again. Of course there's also those that didn't try at 8am at all. I'm sure west coasters are a big part of that, since it's normally a 5am release for them with ndc and the other sites. Then there's the folks that "practice" every saturday morning, so they'll also add to the chaos.
Just judging by my recent observations, it seems when all the online sites share the same time for releases, they collectively go more smoothly.
Captain Obvious Disclaimer: imo

so idk what the hell is going on with my kickz.com order for the cigars.

They took the money out of my paypal. my order status is showing shipped & gives me a tracking number. however that tracking number has been showing as invalid on UPS website since friday. I've tried emailing kickz 3 times. even though their contact form says that they will email you back within 24 hours, i haven't gotten any kind of response from them whatsoever in over 3 days.

I don't want to waste money on making an international phone call to their customer service line at 7 in the morning to get an answer.

Anyone else who got thru on kickz last week have any info regarding their orders or have been able to get in touch with them at all? please PM me asap, i'm starting to get really worried. their customer service is definitely lacking. 
maybe they made a label for you.....just they won't ship to saturday when they release there...

so far price wise, fears and cigars are basically in the same ballpark

I would never add cash for trades or ask for added cash unless it's a severe price gap

after the release I think the cigars will damn near double what they're selling for now tho

they're already selling out for 500 before release

Back
Top Bottom